Rate 6’, 160

Really? I thought i would appeal to that niche due to pale coloring and dying hairs darker. I dont really like alt foids anyways
overall yea ur skin is pale but look wise kinda light triad with high trust, imo ur not a typical niche guy if u were coming across me on the street and I have to assume or guess what u into I would say ur a sports guy who likes football, hockey etc.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
overall yea ur skin is pale but look wise kinda light triad with high trust, imo ur not a typical niche guy if u were coming across me on the street and I have to assume or guess what u into I would say ur a sports guy who likes football, hockey etc.
Yah i get that a lot, jock pheno ig

btw I checked ur weight u only 160 lbs? im around 6'3 and 145 lbs and Im lean asf but i look much skinnier than u I tought u like 170-175 lbs

He is not htn jfl ☠️

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
btw I checked ur weight u only 160 lbs? im around 6'3 and 145 lbs and Im lean asf but i look much skinnier than u I tought u like 170-175 lbs
Yah everyone is shocked when i say that but im around 12%bf and pretty dry/debloated

htn brutal canthal tilt tho
American Housewife No GIF by ABC Network
Two Stars Rate GIF
Tim Rozon GIF by Blue Ice Pictures

• +1
Chad. Bad canthal tilt but only noticed when looking at the posts

• +1
Chad. Bad canthal tilt but only noticed when looking at the posts
Yah only us incels notice that but mines pretty brutal and makes me look like a sad puppy

mid mtn

• +1
They are

in sunglasses you’re like a Htn, but both of us know you have chad smv irl
Yah i sure as hell dont get treated like an mtn irl but idk about chad im too short and have too many failos

Yah i sure as hell dont get treated like an mtn irl but idk about chad im too short and have too many failos
6’ is above avg bro until you live in some mid European country

6’, gym brah cant read:soy:

yah but not chad enough to compensate for my failos
That’s just one eye surgery bro, you can just wageslave and get it on emi

That’s just one eye surgery bro, you can just wageslave and get it on emi
I have enough money just dont think its worth it tbh and i would be insulted by my family for it

I have enough money just dont think its worth it tbh and i would be insulted by my family for it
Bro just say you got injured in an accident so you had to do it, imagine being a chad for rest of your life but you stop bcz muh parents

• +1
Bro just say you got injured in an accident so you had to do it, imagine being a chad for rest of your life but you stop bcz muh parents
Haha ur right i might end up doing that when i move away