1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, SubhumanCurrycel and pneumocystosis
forgot 2 mention i shaved 😹

chad

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
wtf did u change ur skin color

also mirin your autism this is your number 239095. thread with frauding pictures

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 22126, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
mogs me, chad

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
fuck ur 15 too wtf

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6128
6’4 so HTN

low effort
deformed frog faced spic goblin

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and poopoohead
bonemash eye area to get rid of that froh eyes

You look Polish.

forgot 2 mention i shaved 😹
Look better shaven and in these pics you look good even tho unnatural definitely htn face but i think with ur height ur definitely chadlite since ur so tall

Giga mogger 6’4 Panty Wetter

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Look better shaven and in these pics you look good even tho unnatural definitely htn face but i think with ur height ur definitely chadlite since ur so tall
bet

bonemash eye area to get rid of that froh eyes
i think it looked extra froggish cause i was off pills when i took the pics

HTN. Leave site and slay 👍

Chad with wider mouth and pct

lol at people calling this a chad or even htn

shit/useless pics to judge from

this guy is turkish, look at the furniture jfl

pacific islander*
Crazy. You look very very similar to a polish dude I know. Used to be my friend, for some reason he cut off contact jfl.

Crazy. You look very very similar to a polish dude I know. Used to be my friend, for some reason he cut off contact jfl.
oh damn

He’s a 6’1.5” tall, wide AF fighting machine.
im 6’4 with long wingspan and strong bones, i havent fought in a month but i used to box a lot. im %100 on basketball now, i have a huge vert n sprint for my age

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
He’s a 6’1.5” tall, wide AF fighting machine.
but if i ever dropped playing basketball im tryna become like him inna future

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
im 6’4 with long wingspan and strong bones, i havent fought in a month but i used to box a lot. im %100 on basketball now, i have a huge vert n sprint for my age
Okay you heightmog him but I can guarantee you that he’s wider than you. Probably one of the widest guys I’ve ever seen. Widest guy I saw was a Chinese guy. Apparently a professional kickboxer was so impressed by him that he personally invited the Polish dude to train at his gym. And then he went to jail for battery. :feelskek:

Okay you heightmog him but I can guarantee you that he’s wider than you. Probably one of the widest guys I’ve ever seen. Widest guy I saw was a Chinese guy. Apparently a professional kickboxer was so impressed by him that he personally invited the Polish dude to train at his gym. And then he went to jail for battery. :feelskek:
hes most likely wider than me fs, i dont feel fully developed yet, and tbh thats surprising how a chinese man is the widest u have seen. i thought they had narrow ish bones in general

hes most likely wider than me fs, i dont feel fully developed yet, and tbh thats surprising how a chinese man is the widest u have seen. i thought they had narrow ish bones in general
Yeah he’s wider than most guys I have seen while also not being too muscular. The Chinese dude had wide ass shoulders and wide ass arms. It was insane.

-NCT, shit haircut
-Aspie pics
OVER

im 15 and look better. im not 6’4 but I doubt u are either

im 15 and look better. im not 6’4 but I doubt u are either
i am, been tall for my whole life and crazy how u doubt me while u can just go on youtube and find tons of 6’6+ freshmen highschool players

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog