Rate him

• LTN (3.5 - 4.0 PSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gigachad (6.5 - 7.0 PSL)

• Spiggachad (7.0 - 7.5 PSL)

• Total voters
Post candids. These pics are heavily edited.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
No, never say never, but for ltr ideally white and brown is also alright
If a psl 5.5 Moroccan had interest in you, would you take her over a PSL 4.5 white girl?

• +1
pheno + height + frame. All in harmony with American Jock image, multiplies smv imo.

No I'm talking about the height difference. Do you see the difference between the image and video.
And to think that the jock pheno has lower smv in 2022 thanks to tiktok jfl

Oh yes I do - height difference is crazy.

• +1
Normie face with gymmaxxed body

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Are you sure a normie could anglefraud into a chad?
He isn't a Chad, he has very feminine features but a gymmaxxed body. When I will be gymmaxxed, I will look way better, especially if I had a pro photographer to take my pictures.

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_20220205_182824.jpg
    IMG_20220205_182824.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Xangsane
He isn't a Chad, he has very feminine features but a gymmaxxed body. When I will be gymmaxxed, I will look way better, especially if I had a pro photographer to take my pictures.
Asian women love men with feminized features it seems

Asian women love men with feminized features it seems
No, asian women love white men, it's as simple as that. Preferably taller men, and muscles help too but their only requirement is that the guy is white. That is why SEAmaxxing is so effective. You could be below average in looks but you go to southeast asia and you can get laid with so many women without paying, it's like a cheat code.

• JFL
@Mewton @one job away @ArvidGustavsson

No, asian women love white men, it's as simple as that. Preferably taller men, and muscles help too but their only requirement is that the guy is white. That is why SEAmaxxing is so effective. You could be below average in looks but you go to southeast asia and you can get laid with so many women without paying, it's like a cheat code.
Why white men?
So if a guy was, say, indo Nordic, or a white passing MENA, would they reject him?

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @chaddyboi66

Why white men?
So if a guy was, say, indo Nordic, or a white passing MENA, would they reject him?
No, they wouldn't all reject him, especially if he is from a first world country, because he still has money and status, but most of them want white men, because that is what they are most attracted to on average, and they would rather be with a white man than any other ethnicity. The main reason is because they are attracted to white skin the most, and they dislike darker skin, which is why in Thailand, the locals avoid the sun as much as possible because they don't want their skin to be darker. The thing that Thai women are the less attracted to is the black man, they would rather be with an arabic or indian guy than a black man, because their skin isn't as dark.

It may sound like racism, but it is simply how their beauty standards work in their culture, and it's the same for all of southeast asia, China and even Japan. White guys have so many options when they go there, and that even applies to white guys who are much older. You could be in your 40s or 50s and even if you're not rich, you could still have many women to choose from who would want to be with you, although you would have less options than if you arrived there at 25 years old.

• JFL
No, they wouldn't all reject him, especially if he is from a first world country, because he still has money and status, but most of them want white men, because that is what they are most attracted to on average, and they would rather be with a white man than any other ethnicity. The main reason is because they are attracted to white skin the most, and they dislike darker skin, which is why in Thailand, the locals avoid the sun as much as possible because they don't want their skin to be darker. The thing that Thai women are the less attracted to is the black man, they would rather be with an arabic or indian guy than a black man, because their skin isn't as dark.

It may sound like racism, but it is simply how their beauty standards work in their culture, and it's the same for all of southeast asia, China and even Japan. White guys have so many options when they go there, and that even applies to white guys who are much older. You could be in your 40s or 50s and even if you're not rich, you could still have many women to choose from who would want to be with you, although you would have less options than if you arrived there at 25 years old.
So let's say this guy is an English teacher in Asia, but he's an Iranian Muslim with an Arabic name.
Would he be failoed?
2715584 2713564 1643340525041

So let's say this guy is an English teacher in Asia, but he's an Iranian Muslim with an Arabic name.
Would he be failoed?
View attachment 1524389
Oh, and let's say he's American but of Iranian descent.

Face is low-tier Chadlite I think if not HTN. Biggest failo is hammerhead shark-tier IPD.

However he has excellent niche game due to size and muscularity and will effectively be a Gigachad to a minority of girls who are really into his body size and muscularity. This will also be amplified by the fact he seems to be living in East Asia.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Xangsane
Would he be failoed?
View attachment 1524389
No, because he is white. But my point is that women's standards in Asia aren't as high as you might think, they're not even aiming for that type of guy, just white guys in general is good enough for them, especially in Thailand where the majority of the population are women (because many local men become ladyboys), so they have few options and they would rather be with a white guy than a local guy, so a even an ugly white guy could have lots of options, and the better looking you are, the wider your appeal, so if you're white and a Chad in looks, then you are going to have even more options.

Women in Asia discriminate based on the shade of the skin, the whiter it is, the more they are physically attracted, unless the guy has asian features, then he is average. I think it has a lot to do with supply vs demand also.

• +1
Above average (MTN-HTN) facewise. His girl is a looksmatched MTB.

His physique is a huge halo. Hence his modelling pics are all physique based with the face often hidden or frauded.

SMV is of course boosted by height/physique, the question is how much?

• +1
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @chaddyboi66
I'm not in US don't know what you want me to say, if you want a rating he's got mogger eye area but a short ramus that makes his whole lower third/chin look pointy instead of square, so I'd say hnt or Chadlite.

so from this

to this

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
He has extreme self esteem issues

• JFL
No, because he is white. But my point is that women's standards in Asia aren't as high as you might think, they're not even aiming for that type of guy, just white guys in general is good enough for them, especially in Thailand where the majority of the population are women (because many local men become ladyboys), so they have few options and they would rather be with a white guy than a local guy, so a even an ugly white guy could have lots of options, and the better looking you are, the wider your appeal, so if you're white and a Chad in looks, then you are going to have even more options.

Women in Asia discriminate based on the shade of the skin, the whiter it is, the more they are physically attracted, unless the guy has asian features, then he is average. I think it has a lot to do with supply vs demand also.
By white do you mean European origin? As the guy is in reality, curry/white

Does tanned white skin count

Above average (MTN-HTN) facewise. His girl is a looksmatched MTB.

His physique is a huge halo. Hence his modelling pics are all physique based with the face often hidden or frauded.

SMV is of course boosted by height/physique, the question is how much?
Is MTN actually above average?

Face is low-tier Chadlite I think if not HTN. Biggest failo is hammerhead shark-tier IPD.

However he has excellent niche game due to size and muscularity and will effectively be a Gigachad to a minority of girls who are really into his body size and muscularity. This will also be amplified by the fact he seems to be living in East Asia.
If he lived in Europe or the United States how well would he do with women there?

If he lived in Europe or the United States how well would he do with women there?

Very well with good presentation and being NT + socially active (this applies to both OLD and IRL).

If he was an aspie, he'd maybe get some one night stands on OLD with selfies featuring his muscular body, but would probably not do well generally and would not have LTR appeal.

• +1
Very well with good presentation and being NT + socially active (this applies to both OLD and IRL).

If he was an aspie, he'd maybe get some one night stands on OLD with selfies featuring his muscular body, but would probably not do well generally and would not have LTR appeal.
@EverythingMattersCel take notes bro

No wonder why htbs wanted to fuck the brains out of my chadlitefish but rejected dates from him smh

Is MTN actually above average?
The issue with male rating system is MTN-HTN covers around 50-95%ile meaning it's very vague.

He's decent looking on the face and likely lies around the 70%ile IMO (so between MTN and HTN). yeah he looks to have great bones but his face just looks uncanny unfiltered, unposed, straight on.

If you put him with a small frame under 5'7 he would have an incredibly tough time dating (in London at least).

• +1
The issue with male rating system is MTN-HTN covers around 50-95%ile meaning it's very vague.

He's decent looking on the face and likely lies around the 70%ile IMO (so between MTN and HTN). yeah he looks to have great bones but his face just looks uncanny unfiltered, unposed, straight on.

If you put him with a small frame under 5'7 he would have an incredibly tough time dating (in London at least).
He'd have to settle in London because of his face

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop
Wtf is this gay shit

• JFL
Looks like a massive faggot

• Hmm...
His face looks TOO feminine.
I am definitely not one who says that guys have to look masculine. I think pretty boy style mogs most masculine guys, but he has too many soft features in my opinion.
His height and frame give him high SMV. Let's assume he is 5'10 with average frame but the same face. Then he would be HTN. I rated him 5 PSL - Purely based on face, he doesn't make the cut for Chad-level. But with his height and body, he likely mogs.

• +1
i just got off tiktok after seeing a comment section of women saying they love toxic men and now i have to read this thread about just be white.

these black pills are legitimately making me want to puke

• JFL
Btw
His front is uncanny
But 6'7 and white = left right slayer

• JFL
i just got off tiktok after seeing a comment section of women saying they love toxic men and now i have to read this thread about just be white.

these black pills are legitimately making me want to puke
What video is it?
Those women love toxic men because they're gl and alpha
Why else would they be with them

His face looks TOO feminine.
I am definitely not one who says that guys have to look masculine. I think pretty boy style mogs most masculine guys, but he has too many soft features in my opinion.
His height and frame give him high SMV. Let's assume he is 5'10 with average frame but the same face. Then he would be HTN. I rated him 5 PSL - Purely based on face, he doesn't make the cut for Chad-level. But with his height and body, he likely mogs.
In Asia feminine features are preferred
In what way could his face look more masculine?

What video is it?
Those women love toxic men because they're gl and alpha
Why else would they be with them
i mean the mentality is all over tiktok girls wanting toxic cuz they’re more fun. but it’s this tiktok specifically

girls in the comments admitting they’re addicted to toxicity, even the ones that want nice guys said they’ve been with shitty men in the past.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Xangsane
i mean the mentality is all over tiktok girls wanting toxic cuz they’re more fun. but it’s this tiktok specifically

girls in the comments admitting they’re addicted to toxicity, even the ones that want nice guys said they’ve been with shitty men in the past.

What is it with slavic bitches and trying to be HQNP

Anyway, logic thrown out of the window. Some of the comments were saying these are the same women who are gonna be crying about good men at age 35

• +1
Incel bcz too tall

• JFL