Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
Graham

Graham

Certified autist (might bite)

• Woah
Reactions: Esteban1997
He's gonna be seen as deformed anywhere else than here
And he's fr 6'8 for everyone who wanted to know, I've seen his height-confirmation videos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 21044
Filter frauded

Tera mogger

Filter frauded

He's gonna be seen as deformed anywhere else than here
And he's fr 6'8 for everyone who wanted to know, I've seen his height-confirmation videos
giga cope

Mogs me damn

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HerpDerpson, forevermirin, Iasacrko and 2 others
You're just a blind fool like everyone else. I've seen those tiktok fags descend by 2 points once you remove the filters
If everyone is a blind fool and thinks he's a gigamogger, then you're the one who can't see beauty.

Btw every girl that sees him on the street will spend the rest of their lives wanting a man like him. We must take him out for the benefit of mankind.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lordfrodo, poopoohead, bwrauycnee and 4 others
If everyone is a blind fool and thinks he's a gigamogger, then you're the one who can't see beauty.
There is no beauty to be seen. He uses filters for a reason. A true "gigamogger" can open up his shitty android camera and look like a god. Till I see this guy unfrauded he's not a mogger

There is no beauty to be seen. He uses filters for a reason. A true "gigamogger" can open up his shitty android camera and look like a god. Till I see this guy unfrauded he's not a mogger

Average Android camera

• +1
Reactions: Graham and Deleted member 24586
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Esteban1997
average man in the west doesn't look nearly this good
Do I mog him bro i think he mogs me cause of eye color but i'm not sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 16515, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Absolute chad. Infinite smv.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
obvious flaws: wide nose, large-ish eye orbits, very bad chin to philtrum ratio, narrow and small lips, sclera show

flaws that may not be actually flaws: 6'8 is too tall, he's not 100% aryan especially with that nose he probably got a little bit black blood, eyebrows, face shape, moles, eye shape (slight upper eyelid exposure, droopy lower eyelids), beard growing genetics probably suck

8/10 face

haloed by coloring HARD but still not a rare coloring in the northern europe

obvious flaws: wide nose, large-ish eye orbits, very bad chin to philtrum ratio, narrow and small lips, sclera show

flaws that may not be actually flaws: 6'8 is too tall, he's not 100% aryan especially with that nose he probably got a little bit black blood, eyebrows, face shape, moles, eye shape (slight upper eyelid exposure, droopy lower eyelids), beard growing genetics probably suck

View attachment 2141489

View attachment 2141490

8/10 face

Large orbits? Lol

this is the true aryan gigachad

mogs shitskin self proclaimed aryans like @anoright and @cloUder to oblivion. muh blonde hair cope. brown hair + blue eyes is unbeatable. giga mogger

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
he's not 100% aryan especially with that nose he probably got a little bit black blood
Lol at "aryan" cocksuckers. No it's not a black nose he's probably somewhat jewish

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997

View attachment 2141489

View attachment 2141490

8/10 face

Do I mog him?

Attachments

• 1680880111572.jpg
    1680880111572.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Good looking but he barely gets comments in tiktok...he doesn't have that tiktok appeal would fo good in tinder maybe

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Btw every girl that sees him on the street will spend the rest of their lives wanting a man like him. We must take him out for the benefit of mankind.
don't hate, just follow my heightmaxxing protocol for a few shekels

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
If this guy is real, either end him or we should go breerEReee