Rate 6ft3 jacked multimillionaire Alpha Male Justin Waller

no i haven’t seen any name one
Now you're just arguing in bad faith, "there are no guys who are at least 6'4 and redpilled".

That sounds ridiculous, 193cm+ guys can't believe that there is more than being a nice guy to women.

andrew tate is 6‘1 jfl he is almost heightmatched with leon edwards who is 6ft

he just larps as 6‘2-3 for smv, so tristan is prolly 6‘3
tate could be 6'1 evening, not trying to be one of those celebheights autists but he sometimes does look like a strong 6'1 dude in some pics, thats why i said 6'2 max is what he is.

and yeah there is a picture of him with a legit 6 footer and they are very close in height.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
He's just one of Andrew Tate's clowns

why zherka low
how is 6'2.5 low? All in all, all of these guys' heights could fluctuate throughout the day, some of them in the evening could be 6'2 and a fraction, from videos zherka doesnt look that tall as he claims.

He doesn't look quite a 6'3 guy yet claims 6'5.

tate could be 6'1 evening, not trying to be one of those celebheights autists but he sometimes does look like a strong 6'1 dude in some pics, thats why i said 6'2 max is what he is.

and yeah there is a picture of him with a legit 6 footer and they are very close in height.
here, jake paul is 5'11 tate looks max 6'2 here:

I see that guy all the time

Now you're just arguing in bad faith, "there are no guys who are at least 6'4 and redpilled".

That sounds ridiculous, 193cm+ guys can't believe that there is more than being a nice guy to women.
I don’t mean red pilled in general i mean red pill INFLUENCERS

how is 6'2.5 low? All in all, all of these guys' heights could fluctuate throughout the day, some of them in the evening could be 6'2 and a fraction, from videos zherka doesnt look that tall as he claims.

He doesn't look quite a 6'3 guy yet claims 6'5.
it’s not i just mean i dont think he’s below 6’3. could be his large frame giving an illusion though of him being bigger than he is

I don’t mean red pilled in general i mean red pill INFLUENCERS
The influencers you're talking about are dudes influential in america, there could be local ones in the slums of sweden/germany/netherlands, there are millions of people there.

@Zoom759 Maybe tate is 6'1 not 6'2? 👁️👁️
i have him at 187cm just below 6’2 and that’s the average guess on celebheights as well. tristan’s probably 191

The influencers you're talking about are dudes influential in america, there could be local ones in the slums of sweden/germany/netherlands, there are millions of people there.
red pill doesn’t exist in nordcuck countries

i have him at 187cm just below 6’2 and that’s the average guess on celebheights as well. tristan’s probably 191
reasonable estimates, if tristan was legit 6'4 he wouldn't be so much shorter than 6'6 anthony joshua, in reality he's 6'5.75 on celebheights but then that means he should look not a full 2 inches shorter, looks more.

still tho 187cm vs 180cm doesnt look like what jake vs andrew looks like, he barely looks 5cm taller

still tho 187cm vs 180cm doesnt look like what jake vs andrew looks like, he barely looks 5cm taller
if u watch the full clip it shows their shoes for a second and jake paul is wearing air forces and tate is wearing low flat slippers (which he usually wears he never wears big shoes)
so in that clip it’s like 183 cm vs 188ishcm

if u watch the full clip it shows their shoes for a second and jake paul is wearing air forces and tate is wearing low flat slippers (which he usually wears he never wears big shoes)
so in that clip it’s like 183 cm vs 188ishcm
Yeah im aware about the shoes but even then they look so similar in height look at their eye levels/top of their heads. Tate being 6'2 is a generous claim even if his medical record said so (tho im not sure if he was measured on a stadiometer):

Probably wears elevator shoes
Nah elevator shoes and lifts tend to be different things. He could wear a 1 inch lift here and there though I mean more people wear lifts than you think.

body/frame halo doing a lot of work here

i hate his ginger pheno. either go blonde or go brown or kill yourself you ginger rat
He isnt even ginger u blud see bit of red and assume ginger