Reactions: Xangsane
he looks good but not 7 PSL

Not even 6psl. 5.8 psl. His maxilla is slightly recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817
5.5 seems fair

• +1

Pics aren’t working for me, can u paste here?

• JFL
His eye area is 6.5psl,everything else is average to slightly above average,he has falios like nose ect
So I would say 5.75psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14917
His eye area is 6.5psl,everything else is average to slightly above average,he has falios like nose ect
So I would say 5.75psl
5.5*

Not even 5.5 wtf are these ratings Jesus Christ
Yeah 5.5 was too high IMO at first. But he just has TERRIBLE style. The first one made me rate 5.5. the others are all more around 4.8-5 imo

• +1
Oh he only copied the second pic. Yeah he isn’t special in that one. You reall gotta look at the first one

• +1
Yeah 5.5 was too high IMO at first. But he just has TERRIBLE style. The first one made me rate 5.5. the others are all more around 4.8-5 imo
Oh he only copied the second pic. Yeah he isn’t special in that one. You reall gotta look at the first one
Lmao nevermind. The pics didn’t load for me apparently as well. I’m on smartphone. The one where he basically tilts into the cam was the one I based my rating off.

dude is like. 4.75 yeah.

• +1
selfies shouldn't even be taken into consideration in ratings. One tilt of your phone and you look like a completely different person. He looks Chad in some of them and mid-tier normie in others.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Lmao nevermind. The pics didn’t load for me apparently as well. I’m on smartphone. The one where he basically tilts into the cam was the one I based my rating off.

dude is like. 4.75 yeah.
People cannot follow legitimate ratings guidelines on this sub and don’t understand their own rating system. 5.5 is a rare rating, and it is given to only very attractive people. Chris Evans, Ronaldo, Grant Gustin are all around the 5.5 mark and they crush this guy when it comes to looks, although Chris Evans could be a tad higher now that I think about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and one job away
7 psl ? :ROFLMAO:
max 5.5