RATE 8 PSL UNFOGGABLE TERASTACY

Deleted member 6723

Deleted member 6723

PERFECT BALANCE OF FEMININITY, MASCULINITY, AND NEOTENY FOR A FEMALE FOR AESTHETICS. PERFECT COLOURING, PERFECT BODY, AND PERFECT FACE.
89851923 212461013436233 7425421716286563026 n

Screen Shot 2020 09 06 at 22803 PM

LOOK AT HER HIGH HYOID, UPTURNED NOSE, AND FORWARD GROWTH IN THIS PHOTO OF HER SIDE PROFILE.
Screen Shot 2020 09 05 at 103811 PM

51921ea13b9f46ca85c79579a00f0e06 1578973153

PEAK FEMALE AESTHETICS. HER BEING MENTALLY UNSTABLE MAKES IT EVEN CUTER. I DONT SIMP FOR HER BECAUSE IM NOT A CUCK BUT YOU CAN AGREE SHE IS UNFOGGABLE.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 4797 and 24 others
lol no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 2733 and 10 others
@Toth's thot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
PSL4.5

Kill yourself simp

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, MrGlutton, joeveniro and 14 others
Fucking whore, I just woke up from a dream where she married some chad kys

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Alibaba69, Deleted member 4612, PrisonMike and 3 others
FULL FRONTAL PIC IS NEEDED

She would be on her knees before me BBC strikes again

only one I could find by searching. View attachment 647341
SHE LOOKS GOOD. But TeraStacy she is not for me. More like Stacylite - Stacy range for me

She has 1 big failo: the erea above her eyes untill the eyebrows.
There is to much distance between it and some upper eyelid exposure.
Also here cathal tilt is neutral, whereas a Terastacy needs postive canthal tilt.

Here a comparison.
Of here eye erea.
And of Model Barbara Palvin God tier eye erea
One can see the difference
COMPARED

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 1707
ive seen her irl she frauds hard online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6402
SHE LOOKS GOOD. But TeraStacy she is not for me. More like Stacylite - Stacy range for me

Also here cathal tilt is neutral, whereas a Terastacy needs postive canthal tilt.

Here a comparison.
Of here eye erea.
.View attachment 647376
I think it's cute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I can't panthom how some of you don't know about preferences

Not two males will have exact same ideal
Goes for females as well

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Copeful

Goes for females as well
Although true.
There is common agreement often, to a large extend. On who is very attractrive and who si very ugly.
At the middle ranges, is where most disagreement heppens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Although true.
There is common agreement often, to a large extend. On who is very attractrive and who si very ugly.
At the middle ranges, is where most disagreement heppens.
OP makes it seem like she is ideal
Probaly is for him
Not for all

I think theres some features most find ugly or GL
But ideal is very personal

• +1
jfl
chico mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras, Deleted member 4332, godlikesz and 1 other person
cool no tits no ass no care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332

Here a comparison.
Of here eye erea.
.View attachment 647376
The girl in the left has her face tilted down in relation to the camera while Eva’s is the opposite. I’ve seen a TikTok of her where her face is in neutral tilt in relation to the camera, in the video there she has fox eyes with a slight PCT. Her distance between the eyes and eyebrows also “balance” her out, idk the girl’s eyes in the left look kinda masculine and Eva has a feminine/neotenic look to it which balance her other features out. She’s not my ideal in terms of sex appeal but she is ideal to me in terms of aesthetics. Her height is even my ideal (5’4) for a girl lol. I know aesthetics is like 10% subjective, but Eva literally completes the objective and my subjective part of aesthetics all at once.

The girl in the left has her face tilted down in relation to the camera while Eva’s is the opposite. I’ve seen a TikTok of her where her face is in neutral tilt in relation to the camera, in the video there she has fox eyes with a slight PCT. Her distance between the eyes and eyebrows also “balance” her out, idk the girl’s eyes in the left look kinda masculine and Eva has a feminine/neotenic look to it which balance her other features out. She’s not my ideal in terms of sex appeal but she is ideal to me in terms of aesthetics. Her height is even my ideal (5’4) for a girl lol. I know aesthetics is like 10% subjective, but Eva literally completes the objective and my subjective part of aesthetics all at once.
Holy shit stop simping no need to write an essay

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and doll
Holy shit stop simping no need to write an essay
dw I don't simp for her. Her tiktoks are kinda cringy so only thing I really do to her tiktok is fap/admire her face.

Goes for females as well
I know about preferences since I made 2 threads on colouring and hair colour and almost no one had the same preference. She is terastacy for me but not for others.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187

Here a comparison.
Of here eye erea.
.View attachment 647376
forgot about the eyebrows. I like high-set eyebrows as opposed to low-set because it gives her even more of an feminine look.

forgot about the eyebrows. I like high-set eyebrows as opposed to low-set because it gives her even more of an feminine look.
I notice I am deffo a fan of low set eyebrows.
Hunters eyes with low set eyebrows I somehow like.

• +1
Pitt still mogs

giphy.gif

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
She is gl but she isnt unfoggable. She is a stacy but bettter looking females exist. Take the rochepill buddy boyo.

Here a comparison.
Of here eye erea.
.View attachment 647376
women are not supposed to have low set brows

that’s masculine trait

that’s masculine trait
It's OVER then. For Barbara Palvin and Adriana Lima. I guess. The 2 highest payed and most popular Tera Stacie's of the last decades.
563.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and mulattomaxxer
It's OVER then. For Barbara Palvin and Adriana Lima. I guess. The 2 highest payed and most popular Tera Stacie's of the last decades.
563.jpg
obviously not everyone follows psl standards

there are exceptions and other reasons why they’re attractive

>no tits
>terastacy
kek

obviously not everyone follows psl standards

there are exceptions and other reasons why they’re attractive
studies have shown that a higher brow actually looks less attractive to subjects who viewed various individuals with different brow heights. A low brow was considered sexier, more alluring, and more attractive. We know that to be true in men like Tom Cruise who has a low brow but this may be surprising information: for women also! Even though common beleives are that for women a high-arched brow is the way to go.

A lower, fuller brow is the answer to a more attractive brow contour and position for both men and for women.

plus above results was replicated:
" Of the 56 students, 73% chose the face with low eyebrows as the more attractive. This result replicated the finding of Feser et al. (2007) "

plus above results was replicated:
" Of the 56 students, 73% chose the face with low eyebrows as the more attractive. This result replicated the finding of Feser et al. (2007) "
Did they show an example on how low? I believe the study but I wanna know how low is ideal.

Did they show an example on how low? I believe the study but I wanna know how low is ideal.
Figure 1 in this link.

fnhum-09-00139-g0001.jpg

" To see if eyebrow position has an effect on the perceived attractiveness of the current stimuli viewed by Japanese students, we conducted an additional survey presenting the face with high eyebrows (Figure (Figure11 top left) and with low eyebrows (Figure (Figure11 top right) and asking which face appeared more attractive than the other. The two faces were printed side by side on a sheet of paper with the left-right position being counterbalanced. Of the 56 students, 73% chose the face with low eyebrows as the more attractive. This result replicated the finding of Feser et al. (2007). Therefore, eyebrow position does influence perceived attractiveness, possibly by making the eyes appear larger. "

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 6723
Figure 1 in this link.

fnhum-09-00139-g0001.jpg

" To see if eyebrow position has an effect on the perceived attractiveness of the current stimuli viewed by Japanese students, we conducted an additional survey presenting the face with high eyebrows (Figure (Figure11 top left) and with low eyebrows (Figure (Figure11 top right) and asking which face appeared more attractive than the other. The two faces were printed side by side on a sheet of paper with the left-right position being counterbalanced. Of the 56 students, 73% chose the face with low eyebrows as the more attractive. This result replicated the finding of Feser et al. (2007). Therefore, eyebrow position does influence perceived attractiveness, possibly by making the eyes appear larger. "
The low eyebrows look as low as Eva’s. Palvin's and Lima's eyebrows look a lot lower than the low set too. Compare them and you'll see. So maybe ideal is still Eva's or lower but we do not have a study or poll on it yet that I've seen.

• +1
Reactions: Earn__Greatness
here reads about the first study I quoted with pics they used:

And a follow up study.

• +1
" ung subjects up to 30 years of age preferred eyebrows in a lower position, and ruled out arched eyebrows. Subjects older than 50 years stated exactly the opposite "

pic used\;

3 Figure2 1

" ung subjects up to 30 years of age preferred eyebrows in a lower position, and ruled out arched eyebrows. Subjects older than 50 years stated exactly the opposite "

pic used\;

View attachment 650208
Damn. Low looks kinda intimidating for a girl and is really masculine. High looks angelic-like which is what I prefer.

The low eyebrows look as low as Eva’s. Palvin's and Lima's eyebrows look a lot lower than the low set too. Compare them and you'll see. So maybe ideal is still Eva's or lower but we do not have a study or poll on it yet that I've seen.
i agree. in that specific study, the low set eyebrows were not that low.
BUT, there are plenty more studies on this from recent (last 20 years time. And pretty constistently lower set is preffered with younge people in general.

There is some variation in opinion, and it's not 100%. Not a big factor.

BUT. I HAD TO debunk these false common perceptions and quotes. that low set eyes brows are masculine or unattractive on women in general. BECAUSE, it's not true in general. On average it's actually more appealing. AND deffo not a failo or masculine trait in general.

that’s masculine trait
Roche looks good but hunter eyes are a masculine trait.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
i agree. in that specific study, the low set eyebrows were not that low.
BUT, there are plenty more studies on this from recent (last 20 years time. And pretty constistently lower set is preffered with younge people in general.

There is some variation in opinion, and it's not 100%. Not a big factor.

BUT. I HAD TO debunk these false common perceptions and quotes. that low set eyes brows are masculine or unattractive on women in general. BECAUSE, it's not true in general. On average it's actually more appealing. AND deffo not a failo or masculine trait in general.
About the hunter eyes it didn’t mean anything about the eyebrows but I agree with u.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Earn__Greatness and eduardkoopman