Rate a coping cumskin tbh

Where do u live . Good Height is relative to location ( in regards to percentiles )
I'm always travelling cuz of my dads job. I'm 6'1".

• Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • So Sad
Reactions: wasted
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Introvertednarc and wasted
He mogs the entire indian subcontinent, even with those wacko eyes.

People living here are on average much uglier than mainland Europe. The problem is that unlike most countries where there is a fairly standard distribution of ugly-to-attractive people, the UK has a very small minority of Henry Cavill-tier gigachads.

Despite the faked-up girls being just as ugly as the men, most of them have ridiculous standards. Hypergamy is rampant unless you're living on a council estate. On Tinder only gigachads get all the matches.

I am average-looking and I get mogged hard on the university campus by the chad minority. The chad minority has harems of women following them everywhere they go.
The britons got rid of all their Chads centuries ago and sent them to Australia, Chad central.
The excuse was that they were criminals, but in reality they just were the ones without crooked teeth and noticeable facial deformities.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Effortless
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and GigaMogger
Equal psl to OP

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc
As a light blue eyed full head of hair 6'2 uk based betacarotenemaxxed north atlantid cumskin I can confirm these sorry specimens pollute the UK with their dysgenic countenances and should be sent to camps to work for the rest of their miserable days

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, JihadChad, Effortless and 1 other person
As a light blue eyed full head of hair 6'2 uk based betacarotenemaxxed north atlantid cumskin I can confirm these sorry specimens pollute the UK with their dysgenic countenances and should be sent to camps to work for the rest of their miserable days
Indeed, our country is infested with these god forsaken truecels. You and I mog, son.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
why do so many guys in the uk have a death tier ipd tbh
that modern diet really screwed them over big time
Yeah @Introvertednarc why do guys in the uk (you included) have such shit IPD's?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Yeah @Introvertednarc why do guys in the uk (you included) have such shit IPD's?
MY IPD / ES RATIO IS SLIGHTLY HIGHER THAN NORMAL, UNLIKE YOURS, YOU COPING HORSE, YOU ARE GOING ON IGNORE NOW .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
MY IPD / ES RATIO IS SLIGHTLY HIGHER THAN NORMAL, UNLIKE YOURS, YOU COPING HORSE, YOU ARE GOING ON IGNORE NOW .
Ignore your bully. It might help your mental health out a bit.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Patient A and Introvertednarc
@Introvertednarc what is your es ratio buddy?

@Introvertednarc what is your es ratio buddy?
IT'S IN THE IDEAL RANGE, AS ALL MY OTHER FACIAL RATIOS ARE. NOW CRY FOR MY PERFECTLY PRETTY FACE , YOU CAMEL - RIDING SANDCEL CUCK

IT'S IN THE IDEAL RANGE, AS ALL MY OTHER FACIAL RATIOS ARE. NOW CRY FOR MY PERFECTLY PRETTY FACE , YOU CAMEL - RIDING SANDCEL CUCK
Aw cause my es ratio is in the ideal range too buddy. Keep crying for my 0.94 midface. Also, I doubt yours is .45-.48.

Aw cause my es ratio is in the ideal range too buddy. Keep crying for my 0.94 midface. Also, I doubt yours is .45-.48.
IT'S 0.47-0.48 TBH, IDK WHY YOU'RE STILL NEIGHING FOR ME ??? ARE YOU STILL JEALOUS OF MY ZAYNESQUE PRETY BOY PROFILE ??

IT'S 0.47-0.48 TBH, IDK WHY YOU'RE STILL NEIGHING FOR ME ??? ARE YOU STILL JEALOUS OF MY ZAYNESQUE PRETY BOY PROFILE ??
Not at all, and larp at .47-.48. You have too wide of an IPD

Not at all, and larp at .47-.48. You have too wide of an IPD
SLIGHTLY WIDE IPD > >>>> NARROW IPD . I'D SOONER HAVE A @RODEBLUR TIER IPD THAN THE CLOSE SET INBRED EYES THAT I SEE EVERY DAY HERE.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and RODEBLUR
SLIGHTLY WIDE IPD > >>>> NARROW IPD . I'D SOONER HAVE A @RODEBLUR TIER IPD THAN THE CLOSE SET INBRED EYES THAT I SEE EVERY DAY HERE.

View attachment 605456
Cope on "slightly". That's all I'm gonna say. You are larping es ratio. I'm not surprised tho, you will larp anything in order to build up more and more cope. Also, jfl @ you getting this angry. Weren't you gonna put your bully on ignore?

• +1
Cope on "slightly". That's all I'm gonna say. You are larping es ratio. I'm not surprised tho, you will larp anything in order to build up more and more cope. Also, jfl @ you getting this angry. Weren't you gonna put your bully on ignore?
KEEP BUMPING MY THREAD LIKE THE MINDLESS SUBHUMAN THAT YOU ARE, I'VE SADDLED YOU UP , MY PET HORSE. YOU'RE PLAYING RIGHT INTO MY HANDS .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Sikkunt23
KEEP BUMPING MY THREAD LIKE THE MINDLESS SUBHUMAN THAT YOU ARE, I'VE SADDLED YOU UP , MY PET HORSE. YOU'RE PLAYING RIGHT INTO MY HANDS .
Dn read after "keep bumping my thread". I'm giving you a dopamine rush by getting this thread more views. It is all you have in your life after all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Sikkunt23
  • +1
cumskins on suicide watch

• JFL
That's why you are right about raw measurements then. They don't mean much if the ratios aren't in line.
Raw measurements are absolute fucking cope for facial harmony jfl . U saying u have a gandy tier pfl = doesn’t mean jack shit

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 8064
Raw measurements are absolute fucking cope for facial harmony jfl . U saying u have a gandy tier pfl = doesn’t mean jack shit
What does PFL tie into? like is there a ratio that includes pfl?

What does PFL tie into? like is there a ratio that includes pfl?
Pfl to eye lid height is important . Raw pfl is usually utter cope . Go check best of the best and then look for “ ideal facial proportions “ thread and go into pfl ratio .

• +1
why do so many guys in the uk have a death tier ipd tbh
that modern diet really screwed them over big time
What does ipd mean? And how does the diet effect it

"Mogs high SMV ethnics like @Salludon " ~ ShortUgly&Brown

@SubhumanCurrycel @Sikkunt23 .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon, SubhumanCurrycel and Sikkunt23
wtf he looks like his parents are cousins too

• +1