• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Every Pakistani I see has a try-hard skin fade JFL

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
@TRUE_CEL , you too , get your hideously ogre self in here right now
i was hanging out with friends, i know you cant relate but thats why i didnt see this jfl. lets catch up

• JFL
youre back bhai <3 welcome!!

giphy.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Michael Myers
why da fuck didnt you use big font this time? jfl
indeed, i wondered the same. its probably cuz hes in love with the guy in the op, jfl. doesnt sound so convincing this time

• JFL
Why you hate your own race that much? This brother can easily slay. He is tall.. with good hair, jaw and long eye width. When its comes to nose.. Women aren’t robots installed with the femininity v2.1 programm. Women are human beings and have millions of different preferences, just like men.
dont try to talk some sense into the aspies on here jfl
His hairstyle is quite bad, but other than that he seems OK. I'm surprised he is with a black foid though.
yeah its pretty rare, its usually black guy with curry chick instead of other way around.

Link to the previous instalment in my coping subhuman series :

I honestly can’t fathom how this paki has the motivation to get out of bed everyday. How is this vomit inducingly repulsive shitskin not cutting open his arms on a daily basis ?

Indians are indeed by and large subhuman but there’s just something about Pakistanis marrying within their own families that makes them look so disgustingly inbred .

This is literally one of the worst eye areas I’ve ever seen . 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 835779View attachment 835780

Why do you spend time hating on your genetic cousins i can understand arabs or fucking white people but your own genetic cousins?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Why do you spend time hating on your genetic cousins i can understand arabs or fucking white people but your own genetic cousins?
I'm not pakistani

I'm not pakistani

Your south asian borders dont care about genetic distance plus look at pakistanis they look like north indians tbwh many pakistanis do look completely different south indians regardless though your still very genetically close to them hence why i said genetic cousins when you boil down to it thats what race is

Your south asian borders dont care about genetic distance plus look at pakistanis they look like north indians tbwh many pakistanis do look completely different south indians regardless though your still very genetically close to them hence why i said genetic cousins when you boil down to it thats what race is
Okay, but I don't just hate on pakistanis ?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Okay, but I don't just hate on pakistanis ?

Your recent threads have just been on the pakistanis all im suggesting is its probanly better to hate on the reilgion yhan the nationalty

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Link to the previous instalment in my coping subhuman series :

I honestly can’t fathom how this paki has the motivation to get out of bed everyday. How is this vomit inducingly repulsive shitskin not cutting open his arms on a daily basis ?

Indians are indeed by and large subhuman but there’s just something about Pakistanis marrying within their own families that makes them look so disgustingly inbred .

This is literally one of the worst eye areas I’ve ever seen . 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 835779View attachment 835780
He has a beautifull wife tho.