Rate a currycel :D

bro why he exhale like that at 0.30?
maybe he wasnt acting

TDL5LEQ.gif

I know she posted her face on r/truerateme @Gosick do you have her other pictures or remember the thread title?
her reddit username is bexxx32 or something

inb4 i get sued
whores really can't get enough attention i guess

I found the reddit comments

PierreGaston

30 points· 1 year ago

Jesus Christ. I mean you are seriously up there, you are gorgeous. I seriously can't see anything wrong with your jaw, even after you wrote it and I really tried "looking" for it. Such a beautiful face, your hair looks so pretty, the same with your body. 9/10, one of the prettiest girls I've seen on here.

:lul:

I found the reddit comments

PierreGaston

30 points· 1 year ago

Jesus Christ. I mean you are seriously up there, you are gorgeous. I seriously can't see anything wrong with your jaw, even after you wrote it and I really tried "looking" for it. Such a beautiful face, your hair looks so pretty, the same with your body. 9/10, one of the prettiest girls I've seen on here.

:lul:

8/10 You look a bit like Adriana Lima.

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator and Deleted member 1553
y

yeah, I go there

i think its mostly genetic as my mom as them. Using 4% HQ at the moment, but not sure if there there is any other way.
What do you major in at MIT?

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator
  • +1
42% of MIT students meaning close to 60% of straight, male, MIT students who never brought a hooker.
i mean, when I say MIT student i think of a skinny asian or curry, they wouldn't have the balls to have sex, even with a paid woman

• +1
i mean, when I say MIT student i think of a skinny asian or curry, they wouldn't have the balls to have sex, even with a paid woman
How do India and China each have over 1 billion people then?

I've read that about 25% of college seniors are virgins. If you one include straight, males (remember college is majority female) who never brought a hooker that number is probably over 33%.

• +1
I've read that about 25% of college seniors are virgins. If you one include straight, males (remember college is majority female) who never brought a hooker that number is probably over 33%.
what?? no way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johnnydeep222 and Zoneator
y

yeah, I go there

i think its mostly genetic as my mom as them. Using 4% HQ at the moment, but not sure if there there is any other way.
Holy shit. You IQ mog this whole forum to oblivion. That's awesome my dude.

• +1