Rate Adriana Lima morph

Haha what did u do to her face. Looks like one of those Korean beauty filters. Wide splanchocranium mogs, you hate nature and beauty.

• JFL
Reactions: jisko32
Jfl my friend studies in krasnoyarsk bc he got accepted no where
I mean, it’s not that bad for me. Just applied to the ones in my city, hopefully will be accepted.
Krasnoyarsk is such a shithole in Siberia, honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Haha what did u do to her face. Looks like one of those Korean beauty filters. Wide splanchocranium mogs, you hate nature and beauty.
Wide splanhocranium is short face syndrome and it is death tier failo
People like also think that ugly fags like Jordan Barrett are good looking meanwhile he is ltn

• Hmm...
Reactions: PeiFan94
Wide splanhocranium is short face syndrome and it is death tier failo
No, it isn't, SFS is SFS, and you can have a narrow splanchocranium with SFS. While people with SFS tend to have a higher FWHR, that doesn't mean they have a wider skull.
People like also think that ugly fags like Jordan Barrett are good looking meanwhile he is ltn
Barrett is not ideal but he's still pretty good looking. His splanchocranium is not wide enough, hence his low ES ratio and narrow mouth/nose.

• +1
Left looks better 1000 times right its fake and boring
Also she looks white on right pic, you prob think that she looks worse cuz you are Nazi, hater of white people.
A jew.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
brutal downgrade my negro

Latina pheno = peak SMV

• +1
No, it isn't, SFS is SFS, and you can have a narrow splanchocranium with SFS. While people with SFS tend to have a higher FWHR, that doesn't mean they have a wider skull.

Barrett is not ideal but he's still pretty good looking. His splanchocranium is not wide enough, hence his low ES ratio and narrow mouth/nose.
Barrett is very unappealing

Does she looks better morphed?
Cuz people say here that she looks worse
I like the change in eye shape and a few other things.

Morphs start to look weird if you change ethnic background which is where users here would say they don't like change.

• +1
I like the change in eye shape and a few other things.

Morphs start to look weird if you change ethnic background which is where users here would say they don't like change.
Also now she has less fleshy nose
More feminine eye color
Pale skin
and narrower mouth

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
You russians really have ur own standards u need ur own site

• +1
Brown look good only on women tbh
Blue is ideal for men IMO, but green is good for both
IMG 6363