G
ggcartier
Iron
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2025
- Posts
- 113
- Reputation
- 14
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
haha I’m morrocan so ure not wrong, usually get told I look Arab/latino tho yeah, care to give a rate n advice?I thought you were arab
bro u look good no need to keep spamming bump on this thread not really much more you can improve in terms of softmaxing maybe hydrocortisone or something for nose to make it slightly thinner, your eye area, angularity and skin are all good
thanks man i was hoping to get more rates and opinions tho, I tried hydrocortisone already did practically nothing for my case, ill start taking accutane after army thobro u look good no need to keep spamming bump on this thread not really much more you can improve in terms of softmaxing maybe hydrocortisone or something for nose to make it slightly thinner, your eye area, angularity and skin are all good