Rate + Advice plz

Deleted member 21758

Deleted member 21758

White Hoe Let’s Go
A80461B7 E99C 4425 890B E52BA7410BC1
3244DA86 71CD 4BB4 94D7 1628B7D11022

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
slightly above average for your ethnicity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 21758
ES ratio of death youre dolphinmaxxed

my advice: orbital box osteotomy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
my advice: orbital box osteotomy
come on nigga he's not that bad lol, idk if a brow transplant would make his brow larger giving the illusion of better esr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
I meant what's your bf?

come on nigga he's not that bad lol, idk if a brow transplant would make his brow larger giving the illusion of better esr
cope. Orbital box or death. the ES ratio is death tier

• So Sad
3049365 A80461B7 E99C 4425 890B E52BA7410BC1
3049365 A80461B7 E99C 4425 890B E52BA7410BC1

show this to Dr. Eppley nigga

• Woah
cope. Orbital box or death. the ES ratio is death tier
yeah fr this shit is pretty bad, do you think this alone makes him a sub-5? when I rate I try not to overthink about psl autism so I don't get biased, my impression was that he looked okay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Yeah my chin was slightly tucked but I have a slight overbite too I’m 160 at 6ft though so I’m pretty lean
Have you ever been fat? If yes share the pics I wanna see if your ESR was better

yeah fr this shit is pretty bad, do you think this alone makes him a sub-5? when I rate I try not to overthink about psl autism so I don't get biased, my impression was that he looked okay
yea sub 5
After OBO, normie

• +1
Nah I’ve never been fat isn’t eye spacing one of those things that don’t really change though?
iirc, when you r fat, it gives the illusion that they are closer set

Yeah my chin was slightly tucked but I have a slight overbite too I’m 160 at 6ft though so I’m pretty lean
Yeah that shit sucks, it makes your chin and mandible shorter, you need to fix it asap. The first thing i'd do is to fix it. Then try cardio, heard from many users that it helps with getting a leaner face, you could be a a skinny fat. Your ipd is too wide, Orbital Box could fix it but is extremely hard to get, so try to looksmax other things

Nah I’ve never been fat isn’t eye spacing one of those things that don’t really change though?
it changes with a brutal surgery called orbital box osteotomy. Ask @CosmicMaxxer he had it done

I've seen a guy like you in highschool slay hoes before.

Dude was like 5'5, wore ripped jeans, white air-forces, pierced ears, and chains.

Yeah that shit sucks, it makes your chin and mandible shorter, you need to fix it asap. The first thing i'd do is to fix it. Then try cardio, heard from many users that it helps with getting a leaner face, you could be a a skinny fat. Your ipd is too wide, Orbital Box could fix it but is extremely hard to get, so try to looksmax other things
Yeah I need braces asap it makes my gonion kinda bulge out for some reason it’s really weird do yk anyway to fraud ipd or nah? Thanks

I've seen a guy like you in highschool slay hoes before.

Dude was like 5'5, wore ripped jeans, white air-forces, pierced ears, and chains.
Yeah I don’t have much trouble with getting girls either I just want to look the best I can tbh

Yeah I need braces asap it makes my gonion kinda bulge out for some reason it’s really weird do yk anyway to fraud ipd or nah? Thanks
Some guys can fraud ipd with a long curtains haircut, but for your pheno it would look terrible ngl. You should ask to someone that has your same issue here

Yeah I don’t have much trouble with getting girls either I just want to look the best I can tbh
Sucks, but the other guys are right. Your biggest flaw can only be fixed by an extreme surgery.

Get some earrings, chains, keep your hair clean and gym-max.
If you're still looking for more then coinflip the orbital box osteotomy :lul::lul:

But realistically in the outside world, you'll do fine without.(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21758