dutchboi

Fala Babygirls
Brutal dogpill
Screenshot 20230314 154250 Discord

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye and reptiles
What program did you use also he looks amazing tbqh
I used midjourney, its a dc server but just search midjourney and click on their website, theres a dc link and u can create ai generated images with commands like /imagine

I used midjourney, its a dc server but just search midjourney and click on their website, theres a dc link and u can create ai generated images with commands like /imagine

Ngl and this a life fuel for your sons or daughter seeing how efficient A.I is with this shit we can use it based on preset algorithms to select for traits most widely correlated with phsyical attractiveness and instead of adding genes we tweak the genes already present for desired traits such blue eye high cheek bones wide face

But this info is useless for us even if you changed your dna to that of a Chad your facial structure is still gonna remain the same due to your bones already being ossified by the time you reach age 16 to 18.

But on the plus side it means with this tech your kids could be Chad's or stacies but you won't have any major facial improvement with genetic change other than possible giving you blue eyes and a more healthy skin tone.

@enchanted_elixir