Rate Al Pacino (sex symbol across 3 decades)

D

Deleted member 24002

Mistral
Status played a huge part, but this subhuman eye area 5'5 manlet was a sex symbol in the 70s, 80,s and 90s. Theres a video I came across of this Stacy actress on a late night show recently gushing about how handsome he was back in the day. He also career mogged all the Hollywood chads and was the biggest movie star in his prime. Thoughts?
AlPacino.146251.2.jpg

il_fullxfull.1293265160_d780.jpg

716ccfedc66c3d8205134f48e57d42b6.jpg

1 word. Recessed.

wide mouth halo. Would be ltn without it tbh

• WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers
No surgeon will take you / it seriously jfl. Surgeons hate comparisons.
Nah he asked me to show him examples of what size I’d like vertically. It would be so cringe to show some chad chin to your surgeon and say “do this”

Nah he asked me to show him examples of what size I’d like vertically. It would be so cringe to show some chad chin to your surgeon and say “do this”
WTF mirin. Usually I heard they get angry since it's false expectations and everybody is different etc. You make their job harder.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
It's like showing a pic to a barber no?
No. Not at all (bro did you actually meant that?) They hate it because of unrealistic expectations. People have different structures, you might even operate on them differently. It's not like a stupid haircut. Ok he fucked that up, big deal. Ok your hairline isn't perfect, whatever. Try in 3 months.

With surgery it's thousands of dollars, cutting you with a knife, his licence, hell you might even die. They don't like over hyped people that show them pictures ''Hehe, can I get this? just like that'' because that's a child mentality. The surgeon is not a magician and you and the other guy might have a complete different structure, or even internal stuff that you don't know about.

You also put pressure on them and tell them exactly what to do instead of them studying and knowing their ways. It's like you shit on them and tells them how to do their job.

I agree, it's not ideal. The ideal would be to show a robot X photo and get the exact results. Shit don't work like that. Surgeons will try to avoid narcissistic / hyped / weird people since they can always just tell you no and operate on someone without those traits.

• JFL
No. Not at all (bro did you actually meant that?) They hate it because of unrealistic expectations. People have different structures, you might even operate on them differently. It's not like a stupid haircut. Ok he fucked that up, big deal. Ok your hairline isn't perfect, whatever. Try in 3 months.

With surgery it's thousands of dollars, cutting you with a knife, his licence, hell you might even die. They don't like over hyped people that show them pictures ''Hehe, can I get this? just like that'' because that's a child mentality. The surgeon is not a magician and you and the other guy might have a complete different structure, or even internal stuff that you don't know about.

You also put pressure on them and tell them exactly what to do instead of them studying and knowing their ways. It's like you shit on them and tells them how to do their job.

I agree, it's not ideal. The ideal would be to show a robot X photo and get the exact results. Shit don't work like that. Surgeons will try to avoid narcissistic / hyped / weird people since they can always just tell you know and operate on someone without those traits.
It was a joke man chill, good read nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002 and Bashan
WTF mirin. Usually I heard they get angry since it's false expectations and everybody is different etc. You make their job harder.
yeah I saw this cringe video of a white guy in india getting jaw surgery (JFL) telling the surgeon he needs a certain amount of maxilla projection and whatnot. Basically telling these surgeons you browse autistic forums.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Bashan
yeah I saw this cringe video of a white guy in india getting jaw surgery (JFL) telling the surgeon he needs a certain amount of maxilla projection and whatnot. Basically telling these surgeons you browse autistic forums.
I remember him, said he wanted Angelina Jolie tier anteface.

Imagine you're a surgeon and some autistic kid coming into the office trump style starts giving you orders and how to do your job.

I mean, I wish. That's Ideal. Not real life. Unless you pay X10 the money with a surgeon that normies don't even have access to. In that case, yes you can boss him around because he has way more skills and not afraid of comparisons and coming results.

Average surgeon just want you to stay alive and get aight results.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 24002
I remember him, said he wanted Angelina Jolie tier anteface.
Yes same guy. So stupid that guy is I can’t believe it. And he wasn’t even recessed so bimax barely made a difference, he had other failos. Today (partially due to this forums advice) he will never walk again due to his LL procedure that to him from like 5’10 to 6’1. It’s so funny that he tried these ultra Invasive and expensive surgeries and they failed, but the only surgery he did that boosted him significantly was a hair transplant (the most common male surgery) JFL. What happens when you go to India for aesthetic surgeries.

• +1
His eye area isn't subhuman

Agreed but the majority of people on this forum would say he has bug eyes.
Idk bout that, it just seems that his undereye fat pads are lacking

A bit above average. Haloed by med pheno and charisma.