brwn mogger

brwn mogger

Banned
TOM CRUISE HTN :

Alex Dawn CHAD :

If Tom cruise is HTN then all in this forum are subhumans

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, redroses, 12PSLsubhuman and 3 others
Vitruvian @Vitruvian Guest @Guest @Soulsmaxx MadMong MadMong @MadMong Bluepill @Bluepill @her @You Gebirgscel @Gebirgscel Deleted member 1680 @TubOfLard Arkantos @Arkantos AspiringChad @AspiringChad dogtown @dogtown Dude420@Dude420 @Krezo AdamLamberg @AdamLamberg @Mewisthekey @Saturn Deleted member 1680 @TubOfLard Arkantos@Arkantos Currycellmate@Currycellmate@randomguy1235 Alexanderr@Alexanderr @x30001 samm735 @samm735 Yummyinmytummy @Yummyinmytummy

Rate MaestheticMaso @MaestheticMaso @irishcel cytoplasm @cytoplasm Ryan @Ryan DelonLover1999 @DelonLover1999 Seth Walsh @Seth Walsh poopoohead @poopoohead @colton myers Xangsane @Xangsane apemaxxed @apemaxxed AcneScars @AcneScars AlexBrown84 @AlexBrown84 SurgeryEnjoyer @SurgeryEnjoyer juste @juste @pneumocystosis BrendioEEE @BrendioEEE khvirgin @khvirgin qotav @qotav MVP@MVP copefuel @copefuel User49 @User49 @irishcel

Can this guy get banned already?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and cytoplasm
Bro, who the fuck is Alex Dawn @cytoplasm why is he sperging

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
“HTN”

vs.

Actual HTN

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
how can be deux chad? lol

Bryce hall is not an htn jfl
Probably more like a mtn with appeal now that I think about it, a htn
No failos jfl. His eye shape is shit low ipd no maxilla shit nose. How are these 2 guys on the same level
his eye shape and ipd harmonize with his face though, so wouldn’t really be considered a failo, you don’t need opry’s hunter eyes to have a good eye area

must have just not noticed that his maxilla is bad

gandy has a pretty bad nose too

Probably more like a mtn with appeal now that I think about it, a htn

his eye shape and ipd harmonize with his face though, so wouldn’t really be considered a failo, you don’t need opry’s hunter eyes to have a good eye area

who gandy? lol

• JFL
Reactions: Ark

Here we go with harmony cope. Just copare him to gandy, his eye area is in a different universe. How havent you noticed his midface is basically missing? Thats why ppl say he looks like a rat

Here we go with harmony cope. Just copare him to gandy, his eye area is in a different universe. How havent you noticed his midface is basically missing? Thats why ppl say he looks like a rat
why? lol

Gandy does have a much better eye area, I can admit that

However cruise’s eye area does go pretty well with his face, and is noticeably better than what I see outside on average

Gandy does have a much better eye area, I can admit that

However cruise’s eye area does go pretty well with his face, and is noticeably better than what I see outside on average
Cruise's eye area would go even better if he had a better eye shape and ipd. Chad isnt just any gl guy, many ppl here say they've never seen chad face irl, thats how rare it is

Cruise's eye area would go even better if he had a better eye shape and ipd. Chad isnt just any gl guy, many ppl here say they've never seen chad face irl, thats how rare it is
Define a chad in your opinion

Prob more like 5.5 psl then