Rate Alex the GrannyFucker (average face of a guy that matched and messaged Joyce/Tinder GrannyFish)

Rate him

• Total voters
You do a lot of really good experiments. Do you get girls in real life?

I am sub average and don't do great myself. Haven't been able to get a girlfriend in years.
I have quite a few stare at me but my body count is 1 from a failed LTR, girl wasn't a nice person.

Why are women so picky?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

His nose, eyes and lips are more harmonious than yours.
Your beard hides your entire face. Shave it off, it's not 2012 anymore.
Your IPD is closer than his

That would take an eternity. Maybe I should do my slays instead then

Composites make faces look better than irl. So the morph would be chad but knowing what it is realistically lower than that
You could do your slays and post them here and ask people to rate her

It was like 10pm, I don't know where he came from. He was by himself. Probably tired of slaying so many bitches he just takes tram rides late at night just to be by himself.

Still I can assure you that none of those other matches will resemble anything close like that face.
Or maybe he didn't slay any women.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
His nose, eyes and lips are more harmonious than yours.
Your beard hides your entire face. Shave it off, it's not 2012 anymore.
Your IPD is closer than his

Interesting, thank you

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm not going to shave my beard though.

Is this ridiculous. Most girls never even have sex with a guy on this level in their life
That's because those girls reject him while he looks for grannies to get his dick wet to. Then he settles for a landwhale LTB.

Welcome to 2022.

• +1
I have quite a few stare at me but my body count is 1 from a failed LTR, girl wasn't a nice person.

Why are women so picky?
It's evolution. The energy cost of a female reproducing is higher than for a male to reproduce, as well female being at greater risk to predictors so she has a much higher standard with who she will mate with.

Studies on DNA have shown that for every 1 man that has reproduced throughout all genetic history, 2 women have reproduced. But sometimes it got as high as 12 women reproducing for every 1 man.

But now dating apps offer women choices of hundreds of men at a time. Internet technologies such as this amplify those ratios, which naturally results in the vast majority of men becoming incel.

When men become incel they naturally turn to nationalism, violence, terrorism, and war, as their biological hardwiring triggers them to join a violent male group as their optimal path for reproductive success. It's an evolutionary fact, yet any truth that doesn't fit neatly into modern morality is suppressed even in science if it doesn't' fit neatly enough, such as this one. The rich folks guiding society are either not aware of this, or think the the masses with be placated with video games (we'll see), or don't care.

• So Sad
That's because those girls reject him while he looks for grannies to get his dick wet to. Then he settles for a landwhale LTB.

Welcome to 2022.

What about the TikTok Caleb guy then, he doesn't look better than this AI generated guy, still dates a lot.

Basically any of the phenotypes you posted can slay if I use my opener
“Hey :) I know this is very spontaneous and to the point but how do you feel about meeting me for coffee sometime?”.

which is why I wouldn’t be able to choose

• Love it
mogs hard cuz skin halo:feelshmm:

Basically any of the phenotypes you posted can slay if I use my opener
“Hey :) I know this is very spontaneous and to the point but how do you feel about meeting me for coffee sometime?”.

which is why I wouldn’t be able to choose

Does this opener work? I usually wait for them to write first because I'm wasting less time texting time wasters that way

Then who are stacies dating in England? If not chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
Statusmaxxed, Instagrammaxxed people and gigachads.
Would it be over for me there based on the pic I sent in pm?

Should I run a tidner experiment with myswlf in England?

• +1
Would it be over for me there based on the pic I sent in pm?

Should I run a tidner experiment with myswlf in England?
absolutely not. you definitely should, you would do well.

Does this opener work? I usually wait for them to write first because I'm wasting less time texting time wasters that way
Yes. I’ve been using it for 5 years and it helped my average friends (who thought tinder only worked for celebs) get laid. I also used it and it led to 90% of my tinder dates

Tell you don’t leave your basement without telling me you don’t leave your basement

Yes. I’ve been using it for 5 years and it helped my average friends (who thought tinder only worked for celebs) get laid. I also used it and it led to 90% of my tinder dates

Ok, I'm gonna try it and report back.

• +1
Let me know how it goes

It doesn't work and I have multiple reasons as to why is that:

* It sounds very weak, especially the emoji. It's not a very masculine way of texting.

* Nobody will ever agree to a date without actually exchanging a couple of messages. Not even I would.

All in all, would not recommend. Cheers to you though, you got me good @wallace, nonetheless interesting experiment.

@ArvidGustavsson