Rate American Idol contestant.

Rating

• Total voters
emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff

All the comments are in defense of his elimination.

@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @bugeye @aBetterMii @ROTTING @callisto @nitesik @St.TikTokcel @Cheesyrumble @brea @Qazqa @EarthDollar @Allandro @Lone Wolf @julianchicago @Jungcuck @xtremfailer @pardocel @marauder @Tabula Rasa @friedbutter6o @positivecoper @53heightmogger @exo313 @forevermirin @baldgeeza @KingKthe9 @User49 @imustascend @applesrgreat @sabwicf @chrollo @Maesthetics=King @slayer69 @lordgandy2000 @Clark69 @Beastimmung @Mumbai Savior @Hoso @inferiorpispot234 @Zer0/∞ @Clown Show

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Xangsane and Michael Myers
He looks like Clark Kent / Superman.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@Lebgfinal clear skin cousin

Last edited:
  • JFL
The old one? Not Cavill.
Yes, the first one. No, just any Clark Kent from the comics. Also, uh, I think he had a decent singing voice. He just needs to learn how to use it but it wasn’t really bad.

@Lebgfinal cousin
Nah, he doesn't really resemble him, maybe just a little from the side profile. What would you rate him.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Nah, he doesn't really resemble him, maybe just a little from the side profile. What would you rate him.
Face shape is similar and some features have a slight resemblance to me.

Since I'm young I rate younger dudes higher since they appeal more to the foids I'm competing for, so HTN. Good side profile, but meh front. He most likely has bruxism, which makes ghe gonial angle lower and makes you usually look more robust and forward grown but the front looks like a chimpmunk steven

• +1
HTN

• +1
I was expecting a woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 29581