Rate and advice welcome

S

subhumanmale

Iron
Just trying to look average non creepy trying to get a girlfriend. Been using retinol + testosterone 50mg daily + gym sessions + fasting + diet
lost 40 pounds past 2 months, what else u guys recomend does minoxidil really work on hairline or my only shot is hair transplant.
After i get my body shape strong and fit and if i still look bad i will try a bimax

Fetarza Cuck
this was me before when i was LDAR
286JuA9.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Just trying to look average non creepy trying to get a girlfriend. Been using retinol + testosterone 50mg daily + gym sessions + fasting + diet
lost 40 pounds past 2 months, what else u guys recomend does minoxidil really work on hairline or my only shot is hair transplant.
After i get my body shape strong and fit and if i still look bad i will try a bimax

View attachment 1063View attachment 1064
this was me before when i was LDAR
286JuA9.jpg
You need to keep losing weight and get a better haircut. That's all for now. Once you're lean, post progress pics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, CopeMaxxer and 1 other person
You need to keep losing weight and get a better haircut. That's all for now. Once you're lean, post progress pics.

Can't agree with haircut. At that bodyfat percentage every haircut will make him look ugly. He needs to lose weight for sure

• +1
There's probably a gl guy underneath that fat

You can do it bro

• +1
I would rate you a 2.5/10 but depends on youre height, you look pretty manlet to me. If youre in the jsanza range you should LDAR. However you still can try by losing weight qnd lean out youre face.

• +1
Fatcel=volcel

Lose weigth then come back boy (seriously)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
congrats on the weight lost. U definitely are becoming more attractive (no homo) .

IMO bodyfat is teh only enemy here. Curious how ur jaw will look after. The jaw is going to be the deal breaker. A side profile would be great to see the jaw .
I would rate you a 2.5/10 but depends on youre height, you look pretty manlet to me. If youre in the jsanza range you should LDAR. However you still can try by losing weight qnd lean out youre face.
facts u can look like a cute boy by eliminating ur bodyfat but if ur under 5'5 its time to throw in the towel. Not everyone is meant to be with a women especially if ur below 5'5 u were put on earth to do other things. Im 5'4 so i know its well over for me. I focus on reckless behaviors to suppress sex drive (drugs drinking ect) also lots of fapping

Last edited:
  • +1
@Intel.Imperitive Can you comment on this?

Well 50mg test daily. Thats 350mg/week. Thats Testosterone Proprienate Im assuming? Short ester, fast kick-in time, low water retention?

Tbf, 350mg/week is a viable cycle. Like you'll see some quality gains on that if you do it a bit longer, you'll also be more likely to keeo more of your gains. Its really not a bad cycle for a begginer, maybe not for guys close to or above natty potential, but begginers? Sure man. Just do it for a few weeks longer than normal I suppose.

You also still need to run a PCT afterwards and aromatising inhibator. Always better safe than sorry.

• +1