Rate and advice

pow6

pow6

its Never over
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Posts
80
Reputation
61
IMG 9399


Undistorted
 
Idk post another pic

Seems frauded
 
But why you got blue eyes in the other pic and here they brown
 
They’re not brown here bro, they’re green but I sometimes wear contacts increase contrast
Ngl I kinda laughed when I found out you was legit

Kinda ridiculous how chiselled you are
 
  • +1
Reactions: pow6
Ngl I kinda laughed when I found out you was legit

Kinda ridiculous how chiselled you are
Lmaooo 8s dimo and 9s angularity does look funny, need to balance out pillars such as misc to stop the “uncanny” look 🤣❤️‍🩹
 
  • +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian
Lmaooo 8s dimo and 9s angularity does look funny, need to balance out pillars such as misc to stop the “uncanny” look 🤣❤️‍🩹
You are pushing the extremes but I laughed more because of how good looking you are

Was hard to believe
 
  • +1
Reactions: pow6

Similar threads

snrps37
Replies
16
Views
116
c0petmrrw
C
Availent
Replies
0
Views
24
Availent
Availent
drippy299
Replies
1
Views
12
Little_Piggy333
Little_Piggy333
ecto?
Replies
7
Views
81
Josiahblackpil
Josiahblackpil
ChudGod69
Replies
1
Views
23
Prøphet
Prøphet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top