RATE AND BE HONEST.

Save up as much as you can for surgeries, you need to basically fix everything... lower third and eye area are bottom tier along with height.
Is kinko being nice and making sense for once

i'm going to try to give you some advice while not coming off as an asshole. i think living in the Netherlands really does fuck you over, you should try to moneymax and potentially move to a different place that is closer to your height. i for one am 5'7 and i've been able to fuck girls and been in relationships but i also live in california which is one of the shortest states in the US. in terms of your face, in my humble opinion, i think the facial hair (beard/mustache) looks pretty bad. i think your facial hair has a very "dirty unkept" looked to it (don't think i'm attacking your overall look or calling your dirty that's just what your FACIAL HAIR comes off like). i think for your facial hair to work you would have to grow in the places that you have no facial hair and spend a lot of time up keeping it. from the pictures, i can't really tell what your hair on top looks like because you're wearing a hat, but i would try to experiment with different hairstyles to see what looks good on you, preferably, longer hairstyle. i think girls tend to like a good set of medium to long hair. if you need help deciding what hairstyles to experiment with try finding out what your face shape is first then finding recommendations based on that (google how to find face shape men). you also look like you're on the skinner side but not athletic, i would recommend going to the gym and working out to become more athletic and built. another thing i think you should look into iff you haven't looked into it is developing your own style in terms of clothing you should spend some time researching what exactly you like and looks good on you (youtube is a good source), girls like a guy that have a good sense of style. personality and the way you make people feel also plays a big role which is something you should try developing to potentially overcome fails in the looks department but that goes for every one because no one is perfect. now, this is a blackpill forum so i'm not going to bluepill you and tell you you're a chad slayer. obviously, facially, your face can improve quite a lot. if you money max, you can opt for surgery in for your bottom third, nose, and eye area.

lastly, why would you ever post yourself on a forum like this? i realize you're new, but fuck don't do that shit bro lmao

happy looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Barbarossa_
i post here cause i want advice...
i'm going to try to give you some advice while not coming off as an asshole. i think living in the Netherlands really does fuck you over, you should try to moneymax and potentially move to a different place that is closer to your height. i for one am 5'7 and i've been able to fuck girls and been in relationships but i also live in california which is one of the shortest states in the US. in terms of your face, in my humble opinion, i think the facial hair (beard/mustache) looks pretty bad. i think your facial hair has a very "dirty unkept" looked to it (don't think i'm attacking your overall look or calling your dirty that's just what your FACIAL HAIR comes off like). i think for your facial hair to work you would have to grow in the places that you have no facial hair and spend a lot of time up keeping it. from the pictures, i can't really tell what your hair on top looks like because you're wearing a hat, but i would try to experiment with different hairstyles to see what looks good on you, preferably, longer hairstyle. i think girls tend to like a good set of medium to long hair. if you need help deciding what hairstyles to experiment with try finding out what your face shape is first then finding recommendations based on that (google how to find face shape men). you also look like you're on the skinner side but not athletic, i would recommend going to the gym and working out to become more athletic and built. another thing i think you should look into iff you haven't looked into it is developing your own style in terms of clothing you should spend some time researching what exactly you like and looks good on you (youtube is a good source), girls like a guy that have a good sense of style. personality and the way you make people feel also plays a big role which is something you should try developing to potentially overcome fails in the looks department but that goes for every one because no one is perfect. now, this is a blackpill forum so i'm not going to bluepill you and tell you you're a chad slayer. obviously, facially, your face can improve quite a lot. if you money max, you can opt for surgery in for your bottom third, nose, and eye area.

lastly, why would you ever post yourself on a forum like this? i realize you're new, but fuck don't do that shit bro lmao

happy looksmaxxing

Thanks for some real advice and the effort, so my only option now is to earn a lot of money and basiaclly reconstructing my whole face.
I think i am also going to shave.

Idk if u troll with the last part tbh.
Anyway will update after i asked the girl in my class on friday.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
how old r u because...

Arab blackops2cel lol

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Welcome friend we have plenty of seats on this site, you can sit next to me

8D943D41 4A38 41DF BA96 88796B9CBD2B

Thanks for some real advice and the effort, so my only option now is to earn a lot of money and basiaclly reconstructing my whole face.
I think i am also going to shave.

Idk if u troll with the last part tbh.
Anyway will update after i asked the girl in my class on friday.

sorry if that previous reply had a lot of typos, i didn't really take the time to go back and edit them. i wasn't trolling at all in my reply... i still stand by the idea that posting pictures on an incelish forum like this is a receipt for depression because of all the autism that exists here. i said happy looksmaxxing because there's always shit you can do to improve even in your case and it feels good when you actually do.

i also want to say that striving to make money is always a good thing and you can definitely make huge improvements with surgery. you mentioned reconstructing your whole face, that's really up to you tbh. i personally think that even something small to improve your nose would make a huge difference. for example, the first thing i noticed from your pictures was your nostrils size and how much they stand out. getting your nostrils reduced and making it so it's not so apparent when facing head on i think would make a huge improvement.

anyways, good luck with the girl! just be prepared for both situation. if she likes you back then all is good, if she doesn't like you back then just say fuck it, and don't dwell on it too much. just do you and try to take the experience as a whole regardless of what happens, at the end of the day, what's going to happen is almost completely out of your control.

You look terrible but you’re ethnic so I’m sure some self hating white woman will take pity on you

sorry if that previous reply had a lot of typos, i didn't really take the time to go back and edit them. i wasn't trolling at all in my reply... i still stand by the idea that posting pictures on an incelish forum like this is a receipt for depression because of all the autism that exists here. i said happy looksmaxxing because there's always shit you can do to improve even in your case and it feels good when you actually do.

i also want to say that striving to make money is always a good thing and you can definitely make huge improvements with surgery. you mentioned reconstructing your whole face, that's really up to you tbh. i personally think that even something small to improve your nose would make a huge difference. for example, the first thing i noticed from your pictures was your nostrils size and how much they stand out. getting your nostrils reduced and making it so it's not so apparent when facing head on i think would make a huge improvement.

anyways, good luck with the girl! just be prepared for both situation. if she likes you back then all is good, if she doesn't like you back then just say fuck it, and don't dwell on it too much. just do you and try to take the experience as a whole regardless of what happens, at the end of the day, what's going to happen is almost completely out of your control.

ok but surgey isint an option now cause i am studying and thanks for ur wishes and advice.

Also could someone do a tinder experiment in some other eu countriee like france or uk since the average height is lower there.
say i am like 5'10 with boots.

ok but surgey isint an option now cause i am studying and thanks for ur wishes and advice.

Also could someone do a tinder experiment in some other eu countriee like france or uk since the average height is lower there.
say i am like 5'10 with boots.
Height won’t save you with that face. Except your subhumanity like me . I’m a psl 1

2 psl at best I'm 4 psl and look way better than that

2 PSL, go to an ethnic country to maybe find a below average gf

Thanks for some real advice and the effort, so my only option now is to earn a lot of money and basiaclly reconstructing my
Yes bro.
I gave up on women when I was 22 a lot of men in here did.
There is no point banging your head against the wall expecting a deferent result.

I know I’m ugly, I know my flaws, therefore I know why I’m being rejected so I won’t try again unlit I change my face.

my advice is to logout from this site until you have enough money to get surgery and you need advice on what kinda of surgery and the best place to have it. Cuz everyone will project on you their inferiority complex and try to make you feel worse.

good luck brother and if you want a place where you can vent after you’ve accepted the blackpill. Go join incels.is

Height won’t save you with that face. Except your subhumanity like me . I’m a psl 1

arent u like the 5'6 ? i am sry for the height bro, i cant imagine how u feel when going out. Life is indeed unfair to us.

Yes bro.
I gave up on women when I was 22 a lot of men in here did.
There is no point banging your head against the wall expecting a deferent result.

I know I’m ugly, I know my flaws, therefore I know why I’m being rejected so I won’t try again unlit I change my face.

my advice is to logout from this site until you have enough money to get surgery and you need advice on what kinda of surgery and the best place to have it. Cuz everyone will project on you their inferiority complex and try to make you feel worse.

good luck brother and if you want a place where you can vent after you’ve accepted the blackpill. Go join incels.is
so ur advice is that i should suppress my urges/needs and accept my subhumanity. Seriously bro how can u live like that.

arent u like the 5'6 ? i am sry for the height bro, i cant imagine how u feel when going out. Life is indeed unfair to us.

so ur advice is that i should suppress my urges/needs and accept my subhumanity. Seriously bro how can u live like that.
By accepting that no women will ever find you attractive

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Who said I’m even alive?
Normal and good life is for the good looking. Not for me nor for you.
Everyday you wake up and have nothing that gets you off the bed.
Everyday you see people having a normal life and it depresses you.
Everyday you try and get a normal job and ur being rejected on face value.
Everyday is a fucking struggle.

this where the rope or cope came from man. You either cope with video games, religion or even drugs or you put a bullet in your brain.

Now you have two options. You either study and get a high paying job in stem or something so you can get surgery or you get lucky and figure out a way that make you a lot of money on your own and be your own boss.

Can none of you retards see how heavily cropped and low quality these pictures are, indicating that they are fake? Or is everyone trolling and I'm retarded?