Rate and give tips 19. 6’2

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Silver
C91A616F D6D5 4807 AC01 F80D508B1B9A
E8BAAB03 2E46 4B2E B046 3D65DAEC5E83

Plans are to get tanned, coloured contacts to bring out my eyes more, dye eyebrows and dye lashes, any more tips ? I wanna go for like a dark triad (yes, cope) look, so any tips to achieve that sort of dark look appreciated thank you

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, try2beme and mog222
  • JFL
Reactions: mog222
Bump wtf

Mogs me agewise

• +1
Reactions: xxv and sub5pslathlete
Not sure what you could realistically do tbh

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, xxv, shizuku11111 and 1 other person
Are you a semitic nation or some southern american nationality?

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Do u reckon I get coloured contacts light brown or subtle dark green
Nope, your skin camouflages the dark or darkish green eye colour. Maybe with the blue ones you'll mog

• +1
Nope, your skin camouflages the dark or darkish green eye colour. Maybe with the blue ones you'll mog
Blue ? Won’t that look uncanny af, plus I’m not getting away w that sadly, so annoying. A10 or death

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
the way u look pisses me off but ur already maxxed at ltn

• +1
Reactions: 8trunks
Jfl at u calling me ltn when ur a 2024cel
how does me recently making my account change the fact that your disgustingly brown and ugly lmao wow great job you've rotted on the forum longer than me :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: 8trunks
how does me recently making my account change the fact that your disgustingly brown and ugly lmao wow great job you've rotted on the forum longer than me :ROFLMAO:
tiktokcel hhhahahahahahahahahaha

• Love it
For dark triad look no need to tan, GROW UR HAIR TILL IT LOOKS LIKE SOME LIONS MANE OR SOME SHIT

Also u need high ass cheekbones and big brow ridge with deep set eyes
Hollow cheeks too

• +1
For dark triad look no need to tan, GROW UR HAIR TILL IT LOOKS LIKE SOME LIONS MANE OR SOME SHIT

Hollow cheeks too
got u bro

Hollow cheeks too
Brow ridge is optional tbh u just need a good ass eye shape

• +1
i wont get away w it which is brootl, wish
When i see a dude with blue eyes i dont assume contacts, neither does 99% of the population

Unfortunately i dont think you can go dark triad, unless ur higher bf rn

Growing out ur hair will be the closest thing to dark triad you’ll get softmax wise

• +1
When i see a dude with blue eyes i dont assume contacts, neither does 99% of the population

Unfortunately i dont think you can go dark triad, unless ur higher bf rn

Growing out ur hair will be the closest thing to dark triad you’ll get softmax wise
Yh I am higher bf rn cause trynna put some muscle one, had a horrid twink physique, cut soon

Yh I am higher bf rn cause trynna put some muscle one, had a horrid twink physique, cut soon
Alr bro good shit but unfortunately dark triad is more genetic so good luck

• +1
He’s not even close to being ugly u Rotters are insane

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, try2beme and sub5pslathlete
View attachment 2876645View attachment 2876646
Plans are to get tanned, coloured contacts to bring out my eyes more, dye eyebrows and dye lashes, any more tips ? I wanna go for like a dark triad (yes, cope) look, so any tips to achieve that sort of dark look appreciated thank you
Okay some questions. Do you have acne and what’s your weight? What’s your physique looking like?

• +1
Okay some questions. Do you have acne and what’s your weight? What’s your physique looking like?
Don’t have acne just redness from when I was younger, any spots on face appear from shaving, weight is currently 82kg at 6’2. “Bulking” rn, started at 76kg.

• +1
Blue ? Won’t that look uncanny af, plus I’m not getting away w that sadly, so annoying. A10 or death
It would be uncanny just stay natural or hazel

• +1
High HTN with eye area failo which doesnt really matter. Its common with ur pheno
How low this site has sunk. Youre calling this unharmonious looking mf borderline lite when I see 30 of him at my uni jfl

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and mirrormogger
How low this site has sunk. Youre calling this unharmonious looking mf borderline lite when I see 30 of him at my uni jfl
also eye area falio and htn dont go together retard

also eye area falio and htn dont go together retard
Yee they do only chadlite + need good eye area

Also im talking about appeal, instead of crying just ask

• Love it
Pahahahahaha and I bet they all pull more than u at ur uni 😭😭😭faggot