Rate and looksmaxx help

L

lead

Iron
I dont wanna do surgerys but I could looksmax but i dont know what to focus on. I am 17 and skinny

Attachments

• IMG_5398.jpeg
    IMG_5398.jpeg
    372.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5399.jpeg
    IMG_5399.jpeg
    344.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5400.jpeg
    IMG_5400.jpeg
    377.2 KB · Views: 0
brutal lower third, ltn

I dont wanna do surgerys but I could looksmax but i dont know what to focus on. I am 17 and skinny
dont worrz zour not ugly get a better frame

lip lift, bimax and implants
Stupid cunt. I can tell you fell for the .org scam and don't have a clue on what you're saying.

Subnasal bullhorn lip augmentation (as this forum commonly thinks when lip lifts get mentioned) will just make him look retarded because his upper lip shape is already heart shaped, he will just look like he takes it up the ass. Sub-SMAS lip augmentation would be better for him, possibly needs SMAS grafting too because his corners are brutal.

Also, his lip width is also an issue, so a combination of what I just mentioned and VY augmentation would be good for him.

As for bimax, he doesn't need it. The main issue I see is the concavity near his nose. Therefore, paranasal implants would be the correct move here, it will also fix the angle his nose protrudes at. Perhaps BSSO if he would like angle flaring at the same time sliding the mandible slightly forward (looks slight overbite) (genioplasty with jaw angle implants is probably enough), but he definitely does not need LeFort as well, his maxilla looks fine aside from the paranasal region.

What he actually needs is to fix his subhuman eye area. His brow ridge is lacking angularity and definition, therefore drop-down supraorbital implants would be the move. MAYBE infraorbital implants as well, but from what I see, it's not terrible. (Could just get OD tbh)

Not sure if it's the angle he took the pics at, but canthoplasty might help as well, maybe 2-3 degrees up.

Anything else is just excessive

@seethe thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv, Akhi and Charisma
mtn

• JFL
Reactions: Monobloc
Stupid cunt. I can tell you fell for the .org scam and don't have a clue on what you're saying.

Subnasal bullhorn lip augmentation (as this forum commonly thinks when lip lifts get mentioned) will just make him look retarded because his upper lip shape is already heart shaped, he will just look like he takes it up the ass. Sub-SMAS lip augmentation would be better for him, possibly needs SMAS grafting too because his corners are brutal.

Also, his lip width is also an issue, so a combination of what I just mentioned and VY augmentation would be good for him.

As for bimax, he doesn't need it. The main issue I see is the concavity near his nose. Therefore, paranasal implants would be the correct move here, it will also fix the angle his nose protrudes at. Perhaps BSSO if he would like angle flaring at the same time sliding the mandible slightly forward (looks slight overbite) (genioplasty with jaw angle implants is probably enough), but he definitely does not need LeFort as well, his maxilla looks fine aside from the paranasal region.

What he actually needs is to fix his subhuman eye area. His brow ridge is lacking angularity and definition, therefore drop-down supraorbital implants would be the move. MAYBE infraorbital implants as well, but from what I see, it's not terrible. (Could just get OD tbh)

Not sure if it's the angle he took the pics at, but canthoplasty might help as well, maybe 2-3 degrees up.

Anything else is just excessive

@seethe thoughts?
dnr a single word you ugly gook

dnr a single word you ugly gook
You did in fact read every word. You are just mad that an ethnic looks better than you and is smarter than you.
Subhuman squeals is all I get in return for educating your 80IQ rotting ass.

You did in fact read every word. You are just mad that an ethnic looks better than you and is smarter than you.
Subhuman squeals is all I get in return for educating your 80IQ rotting ass.
damn you're even ethnic, don't ever be dare to talk to me again you inferior pig

damn you're even ethnic, don't ever be dare to talk to me again you inferior pig
You're the pig lmao. All you do is regurgitate lookism buzzwords.
Cope harder LTN cumskin