• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
  • +1
Zygos 404

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14166
I didn't realize how shitty our pheno was until you started posting your pictures.

I need to leanmax, rhino, bleach, Stroma ASAP.

I didn't realize how shitty our pheno was until you started posting your pictures.

I need to leanmax, rhino, bleach, Stroma ASAP.
our pheno is shit ., but you can ascend with mewing and bonemashing thats how i got a stacy gf tbh

Autism, what advice are we going to give?
You want us to say, Just smash harder bro!?

Autism, what advice are we going to give?
You want us to say, Just smash harder bro!?
no how was my jaw before bonemashing the after pics will be released in two month s

our pheno is shit ., but you can ascend with mewing and bonemashing thats how i got a stacy gf tbh
I want to spin 18-24 year old plates, not lockdown some curry whore.

Nah i got another one before that she was white but then left her for the curry whore

i mog you , the fact that you are agressive shows i mog you lmao keep barking me for dog , your probably lower than a dravidian :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nah i got another one before that she was white but then left her for the curry whore
I need Moroccan and Turkish women TBH. Especially if they've got the hijab or the big curly hair going mashallah.

Will probably marry them down the road when I'm older and done playing — hopefully polygynous, if I can pull it off without converting or having to be religious.

i mog you , the fact that you are agressive shows i mog you lmao keep barking me for dog , your probably lower than a dravidian :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm Surinamese-Dutch, hail from the region that is now Haryana to Uttar Pradesh. I don't know where specifically, it was 5 generations ago. Back when the place was still Hindustan.

Enjoy your curry kutti, though. They're promiscuous, hypergamous, obnoxious cutthroats with zero class.

Whores, all of them.

I need Moroccan and Turkish women TBH. Especially if they've got the hijab or the big curly hair going mashallah.

Will probably marry them down the road when I'm older and done playing — hopefully polygynous, if I can pull it off without converting or having to be religious.

I'm Surinamese-Dutch, hail from the region that is now Haryana to Uttar Pradesh. I don't know where specifically, it was 5 generations ago. Back when the place was still Hindustan.

Enjoy your curry kutti, though. They're promiscuous, hypergamous, obnoxious cutthroats with zero class.

Whores, all of them.
i agree

Whores, all of them.
if youre dutch then im nordic :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

They lead double lives too, at home they're the virginal didi/beti while outside they're known as the village whores. Have seen many parents devastated because these dumb thots usually fuck up and their dirty laundry starts spilling into our homes.

They're disgusting; not worth the soles of our feet. This is ALL of them, whether H, M, C or S. Men of these religious denominations need to gaslight themselves into believing that ''their'' women are being ''groomed''. Lmao.

They're all for the streets.
if youre dutch then im nordic :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Dutch nationality. I'm not biracial, nor have we mixed as far as I know since leaving the motherland.

• +1
what cheekbones?

They lead double lives too, at home they're the virginal didi/beti while outside they're known as the village whores. Have seen many parents devastated because these dumb thots usually fuck up and their dirty laundry starts spilling into our homes.

They're disgusting; not worth the soles of our feet. This is ALL of them, whether H, M, C or S. Men of these religious denominations need to gaslight themselves into believing that ''their'' women are being ''groomed''. Lmao.

They're all for the streets.

Dutch nationality. I'm not biracial, nor have we mixed as far as I know since leaving the motherland.
i belive you im luso indian btw my fathers half portuguese

good zygos, keep up the work

• Love it