{results included} the GODLY power of bonemashing TOME 1 {scientific article published by pianoboy123[aka:Nobel looksmax laureate ]}}

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
now before yall say its fake or cope i have amazing results from bone mashing and nope i did not get any brain damage in fact i actually noticed that i have gotten quite smart the same days i did bone mashing i raised my chess elo rating from 1197 to 1357 in a matter of three weeks which is quite impressive without further ado this is a publication on bone mashing of the jaw my cheekbones will be posted in 2 months

Now as you all know my method of bone mashing, when I had beef with @Salludon and the dust eventually cleared he gave me a regime bone mashing guide to follow , i religiously followed it and got my results this is the regime i followed as posted below:

OKAY so here are my results #
before bonemashing:

after bonemashing :

as you can see from my results from just 6 weeks of bonemashing my jaw has become quite defined and more angular than it previously was my chin also increased by quite a lot i measured my bigonal width
the after results my bigonal width is 95%-96%[measured with calipers}
my before results bigonal width was 91%-93%{measured with calipers}
my face has also gotten quite compact more square like than flattish
my eyebrows also got lowered and look quite aggresive which i dont like im planning to stop hitting the brow bone
THESE RESULTS WERE AT SAME BODY FAT LEVELS I WEIGHED THE SAME IN BOTH PICS

my results for hollow cheeks are yet to be released and it will take another 2-3 months but here is all the proof that i can give yall ,
CONCLUSION:bonemashing works and is a cheaper cost-effective way rather than wasting money on plastic surgery and both pictures were taken at the same angle .IF YOU HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR THANK YOU FOR READING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Perfectumbrain, Mexicanboi and 5 others
now before yall say its fake or cope i have amazing results from bone mashing and nope i did not get any brain damage in fact i actually noticed that i have gotten quite smart the same days i did bone mashing i raised my chess elo rating from 1197 to 1357 in a matter of three weeks which is quite impressive without further ado this is a publication on bone mashing of the jaw my cheekbones will be posted in 2 months

Now as you all know my method of bone mashing, when I had beef with @Salludon and the dust eventually cleared he gave me a regime bone mashing guide to follow , i religiously followed it and got my results this is the regime i followed as posted below:
View attachment 1322035

before bonemashing:
View attachment 1322036
after bonemashing : View attachment 1322037

as you can see from my results from just 6 weeks of bonemashing my jaw has become quite defined and more angular than it previously was my chin also increased by quite a lot i measured my bigonal width
my eyebrows also got lowered and look quite aggresive which i dont like im planning to stop hitting the brow bone

my results for hollow cheeks are yet to be released and it will take another 2-3 months but here is all the proof that i can give yall ,
CONCLUSION:bonemashing works and is a cheaper cost-effective way rather than wasting money on plastic surgery and both pictures were taken at the same angle .IF YOU HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR THANK YOU FOR READING

View attachment 1322038

45777580 FF5B 419A 8F3C 4875A68B324F
38F47F9E 21ED 4B0A A74C 18B2EEE6DC7D
8DFF5855 7AC4 4D51 95DA B9361B933363
18735EAB 9C53 49B6 B4AD EC5287422BD6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Tallooksmaxxer, Bitch and 7 others
mewing is better

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 9670
bonesmashing my chin worked

didn't even do it that much didn't expect it to work :feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14166
Going hard then resting is important for results, can't do it every day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14166
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 9670
7F72F180 8A73 45EB A7E1 BE62D765841E

day april GIF

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
just beat yourself in the face theory

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, brucewayne78, Deleted member 14848 and 3 others
0 difference as always! keep smashing your bones and keep writing essays about it you delusional retard

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, brucewayne78, Detective and 5 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Perfectumbrain and Deleted member 14166
Do you beileve that bonesmashing is real:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain and Mexicanboi
Its not a real result tbh look at your face shape whitout frauding its the same
elaborate on the frauding ....

• +1
Reactions: Haven
Dude not about frauding i mean look whitout squeezing your facial muscels
how can you squeeze your facial muscles bro what ? .

• JFL
  • +1
Ok bro i beileve you but bonesmashing is not real prob
if you dont belive me @Haven try it for yourself i swear to god that you will see changes within a month or so

• +1
if you dont belive me @Haven try it for yourself i swear to god that you will see changes within a month or so
I dont know maybe i can bonesmash my browbridge

Photo angle is the same ? Insane results if its real tbh
it is the same istg i told my brother to click it for me , try it for yourself bro trust me just dont hit the areas super hard

• +1
it is the same istg i told my brother to click it for me , try it for yourself bro trust me just dont hit the areas super hard
It works for the height? I want to be 6'3 ngl after seeing that all looksmax users are 6'1

It works for the height? I want to be 6'3 ngl after seeing that all looksmax users are 6'1
no idk abt that lol

• +1

View attachment 1322035

before bonemashing:
View attachment 1322036

View attachment 1322038

Where did you buy the vitamin k2 and d3?

@OldVirgin bonesmashed his skull so hard that his skull looks like an acromegaly patienet now

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786

View attachment 1322035

before bonemashing:
View attachment 1322036

View attachment 1322038

any gains in chin projection?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
0 difference you coper

there is i have measurements for proof as posted above also jfl , keep coping brah, like i said before if you don't belive me try it for yourself and see the results
Season 9 Ok GIF by The Office

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166

View attachment 1322035

before bonemashing:
View attachment 1322036

View attachment 1322038

Can you send me a link of the exact k2,d3 and magnesium you bought and what were the doses?