rate and tips (read description)

polizz

polizz

ultimate femboy mtn
i went to a modeling agency and got rejected even though im sure that most of there male models i look better then can anyone gimme tips on how i can appeal to modeling agencies more

Attachments

• IMG_6249.png
    IMG_6249.png
    773.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 428f7a24-f3ab-4055-ac2f-84d1589df9ec.png
    428f7a24-f3ab-4055-ac2f-84d1589df9ec.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • f3c02285-3fb3-4481-8231-3f084aa210b6.png
    f3c02285-3fb3-4481-8231-3f084aa210b6.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5488.png
    IMG_5488.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, try2beme and leroy merlin
post a vid rn or larp

• +1
Reactions: xxv and zyzzbrah1234
High chadlite, height?

whats the point of asking for rates and claiming mtn time and time again just to get rated htn/htn+ every time
no i need tips cause i wanna start modeling for money but im having a hard time

• +1
Reactions: backtothesewers
whats the point of asking for rates and claiming mtn time and time again just to get rated htn/htn+ every time
He’s at least solid chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Maybe dye eyebrows black? Idk tbh, wear shoelifts, you can always be taller, look better
Get A10 contacts

Become anorexic

• +1
Reactions: leroy merlin
Maybe dye eyebrows black? Idk tbh, wear shoelifts, you can always be taller, look better
Get A10 contacts
i dyed my brows and lashes yesterday thats me most recently in the first pic

i dyed my brows and lashes yesterday thats me most recently in the first pic
Def wear shoelifts and contacts, amnesiamaxxing

I have heard bad things about male modeling agencies. They do gayness and r@pe.
You look good, make try your hand at something else.

Man wth happened to Anstrum

I have heard bad things about male modeling agencies. They do gayness and r@pe.
You look good, make try your hand at something else.
yeah but i dont have to do that stuff tho

Because this mtn faggot wants validation

k shami is this you

Great!!

Now show us a picture of you without your hair haloing you

Great!!

Now show us a picture of you without your hair haloing you
cope you know urself hair is a super important feature for ur face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, Allornothing and maxxmclooks
Neither attractive nor striking. I doubt you could lose much more weight. Too short maybe as well.

bro u realize that if u remove jordan barrets hair or chicos hair they go down 1-2 psl
You aren't a prettyboy like them so it doesn't suit you.

i went to a modeling agency and got rejected even though im sure that most of there male models i look better then can anyone gimme tips on how i can appeal to modeling agencies more

Smash.

wtf are u yapping about bro
Ah so you're getting offended and now can't speak basic English in the process. Stop talking like a Tiktok 16yo little bitch and just take the advice. Long hair doesn't suit you. Don't be a pussy about it.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Ah so you're getting offended and now can't speak basic English in the process. Stop talking like a Tiktok 16yo little bitch and just take the advice. Long hair doesn't suit you. Don't be a pussy about it.
no you are the one talking nonsense your taking my words out of context someone said that my hair carries and i told him that hair is a very important psl feature and i gave an example of 2 models that if u take there hair there appeal goes down and psl

no you are the one talking nonsense your taking my words out of context someone said that my hair carries and i told him that hair is a very important psl feature and i gave an example of 2 models that if u take there hair there appeal goes down and psl
So your logic is that if two people who are infinitely better looking than you and have different levels of facial femininity have long hair, then you should too. Moronic.

So your logic is that if two people who are infinitely better looking than you and have different levels of facial femininity have long hair, then you should too. Moronic.
idk what the fuck ur even saying all i said was hair is a very important feature and u just said i compared myself to them

idk what the fuck ur even saying all i said was hair is a very important feature and u just said i compared myself to them
Well I can certainly say your face matches your IQ and reading comprehension. Translation for you: you won't ever be a model.

cope harder boyo JFL