Rate Andrew Tate

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Height: 6'3

Net worth: I'm assuming it's around 10 - 30 mil $ max. (some sites state 100 million $, but I believe this is an exaggeration)

4 time world kickboxing champion

Tate-.jpg
2affb13212b54ba3752ea221265ae281.jpg
Andrew-Tate.jpg
andrew-tate-3.jpg
andrew-tate-1.jpg

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and ballskin
low inhib bad boy

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, ShowerMaxxing, Schönling and 4 others
Normie facially but high tier normie overall for his age because he's 6'3, has tattoos and is gymmaxxed. Tate would be fucking mostly single moms and landwhales, if he wasn't that rich and statusmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, ShowerMaxxing, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 4 others
The next poster who calls Tate a "world kickboxing champion" will get bullied into suicide.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Skywalker
He is recessed and has a small chin

Bildschirmfoto 2022 07 05 um 032208
Bildschirmfoto 2022 07 05 um 032155

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Skywalker, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
6’3 says it all

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, fuckedupmanlet and Zylk
Millionaire, 6'3 and famous. High SMV, low PSL

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, ShowerMaxxing, elzde95 and 4 others
Normie facially but high tier normie overall for his age because he's 6'3, has tattoos and is gymmaxxed. Tate would be fucking mostly single moms and landwhales, if he wasn't that rich and statusmaxxed.
The only people who care who Tate is are other men . Women have no idea who he is.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Net worth: I'm assuming it's around 10 - 30 mil $ max. (some sites state 100 million $, but I believe this is an exaggeration)
his bugatti cost 5.2 millions no way he would spend half is net worth on a car also he owns like 30 other cars 100 millions would be accurate

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 3573
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Baldingman1998, SeiGun and 2 others
Hes a mogger after i saw this

• +1
Net worth is easily 100m+...

You have no idea. He's making 3 million a month from his university lol

But he's a normie-high tier normie in terms of psl

Body halos him harddd

Also didn't know hes a quarter black :oops:

His dad was a tad recessed.

But he's a chad non the less

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Skywalker

I know this girl, her snap stories keep popping up under recommended on snap. She looks and acts extremely high E, she's top tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

Tate-.jpg
Andrew-Tate.jpg
andrew-tate-3.jpg
andrew-tate-1.jpg
He's a cool guy lol. PSL wise he's ugly. Recessed, bald, weird ears etc. But not bad looking. Height and personality halo hard. As well as body and money.

I know this girl, her snap stories keep popping up under recommended on snap. She looks and acts extremely high E, she's top tier
She's pandering to gullible men (which you're a part of, apparently).

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

Tate-.jpg
Andrew-Tate.jpg
andrew-tate-3.jpg
andrew-tate-1.jpg
Looks like a ballsack with stubble on it all that money and decides to spend it all on Bugattis instead of surgery to improve his lower third

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
he is 3.5 facially, but height, body and money halo him
he also very good at boosting men ego, a skill most internet brainwasher very good at

She's pandering to gullible men (which you're a part of, apparently).
Petite high E girls make my dick hard what the fuck can I do I'm a straight man, but ofc I wouldn't give her money or leave simp comments like these cucks in her comment sections. I'm blackpilled as fuck but that doesn't mean I can't fap to high E thots on tiktok

6'4" - also despite being HTn facially (when he had hair :lul:) he has chad-gigachad SMV
I stand by the height I said, and he wasn't facially HTN with that chin and eye area.

• +1

Tate-.jpg
Andrew-Tate.jpg
andrew-tate-3.jpg
andrew-tate-1.jpg

nah he is a poof, saw that vid of him beating his GF and claiming BDSM, if you have this power struggle with a woman you arent a man, idc how much money he has

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
nah he is a poof, saw that vid of him beating his GF and claiming BDSM, if you have this power struggle with a woman you arent a man, idc how much money he has
Exactly. If he had a video of a hot chick ripping his clothes off, rubbing up all on him and basically getting HER PLEASURE just by his looks, then he'd show that video to the world. His issue is that he can't even make a scenario like that happen because he isn't attractive enough to women so he's jestermaxxing and copemaxxing infront of the whole world to try drive attention away from his deepest insecurity.

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics
Shave it off and grow beard

Low tier normie face

Exactly. If he had a video of a hot chick ripping his clothes off, rubbing up all on him and basically getting HER PLEASURE just by his looks, then he'd show that video to the world. His issue is that he can't even make a scenario like that happen because he isn't attractive enough to women so he's jestermaxxing and copemaxxing infront of the whole world to try drive attention away from his deepest insecurity.

yeah trust bro, he needs government printed paper to elevate his status just so he can be recognised, no one cares about his height or his mma lmao, if you have constant beef with women you are the issue not them like have a day off, always on my FYP moaning like someone give this guy an oxy

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
would look mid 20s with hair th

yeah trust bro, he needs government printed paper to elevate his status just so he can be recognised, no one cares about his height or his mma lmao, if you have constant beef with women you are the issue not them like have a day off, always on my FYP moaning like someone give this guy an oxy
Real and True my man