Rate Anne Hathaway

Do you like Catherine Zeta-Jones aswell?
a138c23356a4c3e3cb15ed43b851479b.jpg
907e3f49f84467f3aa72f4a51c2dded4.jpg
screen-0.jpg
every foid in turkey looks like this dead srs

every foid in turkey looks like this dead srs
no lmfao they look like a downgraded shit verison of this pheno id say. they look pretty good in terms of forward growth, same coloring as this bitch and a good midface, but on average they dont have features like this at all, they look like normies usually when it comes to facial harmony which isnt that great

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 5892 and Moggie
no lmfao they look like a downgraded shit verison of this pheno id say. they look pretty good in terms of forward growth, same coloring as this bitch and a good midface, but on average they dont have features like this at all, they look like normies usually when it comes to facial harmony which isnt that great
I mean their pretty hot to me @ 16yo, i don’t really look at their bones and shit, maybe I’m just overrating all of them.

But I’m currently in turkey and I’d rate the average foid here as HTB and then the average dude as sub5 with a chadlite outlier here and there

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
older than 20, 0 appeal

Textbook HTB

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee
HTB but for her age she’s easily stacy

She's a Stacy. I think the dark brown hair and her questionable role picks in movies makes people think she's a HTB at best or something. She's very above average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Stacylite. She has a great side profile but NCT. Fogged by curry here
9E885ABD 5F45 4E48 8099 C163D116721B

Nice boobs ass body face i dont care psl she is just beatiful sexy woman