Rate @Ape101 (The guy who got OBO)'s results AI recreation.

BlackpillRemedy

BlackpillRemedy

It's not over yet
I used his surgical planned results image to see what he'd look like with his eyes open:

IMG 4650

Asked some AI software to open his eyes and give him hair. I specified that the eye spacing must be preserved and got this result.

Obviously we can't really come any conclusions without seeing the rest of the face, and it's likely that the AI messed the eye distance despite me specifically telling it to preserve it, but so far do y'all FW it?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, anxiety, Autismcel and 7 others
what's the before pic ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, 8uAte and <6PSLcel
what's the before pic ?
what would u rate the eyes so far? I've actually found footage of him post-op by RSM and actually... He looks a lot like the AI image NGL.
Captura de pantalla 2024 06 08 a las 135951
IMG 4650

@Ape101 is the AI representation accurate?

• +1
Reactions: Jova and 8uAte
added eyebrows:
Peachy Saved Photo

Looks pretty accurate in comparison to the video

• +1
Reactions: Jova, silencio, greywind and 2 others
Bump.

I can't believe we got likes but not a single opinion on this eye area. I'm genuinely curious to know people's thoughts.

@Ape101 is the simulation accurate?

Tagging random people from his thread to see if they'll share their thoughts:
@optimisticzoomer @Fairytale @wollet2 @Giorgio @mvp2v1 @orthochadic @Lookologist003 @sub5pslathlete @alphaChadpeasant911 @SubhumanityForce @cybe42 @Zherko @DeformedCell @Acridax @k99 @ferfdd @Pakicel @IndraBC @Delissola @Weed @Miant Gimplants @owlofathena @Octavian_Augustus @barnmatrix @BWC_virgin @chadintraining @HarrierDuBois @DelonLover1999 @StrangerDanger @Entschuldigung @longjohnmong @moreroidsmoredates

• +1
Reactions: Jova
high LTN eye area barely ascended imo eyes are like 1.5 eyes apart looks retarded to me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, wificonnector, cromagnon and 5 others
how the fuck is his thread on botb, nigga didnt post a single pic

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, silencio, greywind and 3 others
good result

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, IAMNOTANINCEL and St.TikTokcel
how the fuck is his thread on botb, nigga didnt post a single pic
I don't understand why he didn't post a pic of at least his eye area. No one will identify him off that, especially not people who don't know him irl. And people who know him irl will know he got surgery anyway.

It makes me think it was botched or underwhelming. If I had a good result I would wanna flex

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, silencio, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
I don't understand why he didn't post a pic of at least his eye area. No one will identify him off that, especially not people who don't know him irl. And people who know him irl will know he got surgery anyway.

It makes me think it was botched or underwhelming. If I had a good result I would wanna flex
the 3d model before and after is in this thread and i think it looks better before jfl

• +1
Reactions: Jova, GabachoCopium, BlackpillRemedy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
giga waste of money and huge life health risk tbh he looks better before
And he still hasn't fixed his strabismus I think, meaning he's sat reading this thread like
Images 5

• JFL
Reactions: darkromantica, DeformedCell, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others

Attachments

• 1717872059715.png
    1717872059715.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger and BlackpillRemedy
high LTN eye area barely ascended imo eyes are like 1.5 eyes apart looks retarded to me
Jfl at @Ape101 reading this. Nigga got an obo :lul::lul::lul: for him to still be over-tier

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector and BlackpillRemedy
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: wificonnector, BlackpillRemedy and manletmogger
Imo, it would look better if they moved the eyes a bit less. Idk could just be me tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wificonnector, user123456, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
  • +1
no pussy is brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wificonnector, Aero and BlackpillRemedy
The amount of autism it takes to make an ai recreation based on a simulated image combined with the coping from people that can’t afford this make for a very entertaining thread :coffee:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fairytale, smoth and nathan
The amount of autism it takes to make an ai recreation based on a simulated image combined with the coping from people that can’t afford this make for a very entertaining thread :coffee:
post results bhai please i beg you

• +1
You said it, it’s very entertaining.

Now why would you wait to get bimax before even showing your results. Do you even need bimax?

Also did you have rhino to remove a nasal hump before? cause it looks like your nasal bone has been shaven.

AI also made this btw:
IMG 4715

Anime eyes for some reason but regardless, is it cooking?

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, cromagnon, manletmogger and 3 others
This is not a hate thread BTW, I think i like the results (gotta wait to see what its like IRL), this is just a thread for fun as well as to try to satisfy our curiosity.

U should honestly post the results as of right now, tbh. You might not even need bimax

• +1
Reactions: smoth
You said it, it’s very entertaining.

Now why would you wait to get bimax before even showing your results. Do you even need bimax?

Also did you have rhino to remove a nasal hump before? cause it looks like your nasal bone has been shaven.

AI also made this btw:
View attachment 2971035
Anime eyes for some reason but regardless, is it cooking?
Hqdefault 1

• JFL
in no world this is going to look normal and not uncanny but I hope the results are good so ipdcels can find some hope

• JFL

You call this autism meanwhile have spent over 30k dollars and dozen of months on shit barely affect on your looks surgery

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, optimisticzoomer and BlackpillRemedy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back