• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 11053
a fogger for sure but she looks like an offbrand version of kendall jenner

also isnt she muslim why is she posting that stuff

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
A lot of arab women look like this so it should be the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, johncruz12345, Chadeep and 1 other person
Do they have a factory in ethnic countries where they produce those ridiculous eyebrows they all have

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bernanddrago, Deleted member 10107 and Wallenberg
Do they have a factory in ethnic countries where they produce those ridiculous eyebrows they all have
Eyebrows that minodoxil can't give you

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
those are good eyebrows what are you talking about

• +1
Reactions: Descartes
So? Who cares about her being Muslim? She's a sexually liberal girl just as pretty girls should be.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 10913 and 3 others
She's a sexually liberal girl just as pretty girls should be.
No I completely agree with you I was just wondering how her country allows that

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Would call her elite but idk how her body is

No I completely agree with you I was just wondering how her country allows that
Everything is allowed for Stacy. Only uglies need to wear hijab to hide their subhuman faces.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Wallenberg
The girl looks pretty good. Lips are a bit too big but she's GL anyway.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Disgusting, even for sex

Everything is allowed for Stacy. Only uglies need to wear hijab to hide their subhuman faces.
no wonder hijabis hate on non hijabi pretty girls

extreme makeup, it should drop to 4.5 psl without makeup, this is not a gigastacia

Devout surgerymaxxer

Western media influenced her to the point that she doesn't care. Even if it means that she walks on the back of her countryman. Her state might also allow it. Only pious women act accordingly
no wonder hijabis hate on non hijabi pretty girls
Muslim man also hate them they are feeding off on us. We are like backward peasants to them
So? Who cares about her being Muslim? She's a sexually liberal girl just as pretty girls should be.
Man wallenberg you act tough like some jock but when was the last time you had sex ay?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Western media influenced her to the point that she doesn't care. Even if it means that she walks on the back of her countryman. Her state might also allow it. Only pious women act accordingly

Muslim man also hate them they are feeding off on us. We are like backward peasants to them

Man wallenberg you act tough like some jock but when was the last time you had sex ay?
@Wallenberg is a larper , ignore him .

he is literally called wallenBERG

• JFL
Last week, but what my sex life has to do with this?

I'm a heterosexual male: I like good-looking women who dress well, like the girl in the original post. I don't see what's acting tough in that - it's perfectly normal for straight males to like GL girls.

Have you ever visited any developed country? Girls dressing like that isn't anything special.

Last week, but what my sex life has to do with this?

I'm a heterosexual male: I like good-looking women who dress well, like the girl in the original post. I don't see what's acting tough in that - it's perfectly normal for straight males to like GL girls.

Have you ever visited any developed country? Girls dressing like that isn't anything special.
So you think that showing off skin is a virtue?

So you think that showing off skin is a virtue?
Her dressing is pious compared to most western women. She doesn't even show cleavage.

• +1
Her dressing is pious compared to most western women. She doesn't even show cleavage.
Jfl the west is so far gone you can't out degenerate them. We are following them right behind tho, they shouldn't feel lonely

Jfl the west is so far gone you can't out degenerate them. We are following them right behind tho, they shouldn't feel lonely
Then we have Jewish Chads like @Wallenberg who tries to take away ethnic women from the already small pool of pretty ethnic women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Wallenberg
Then we have Jewish Chads like @Wallenberg who tries to take away ethnic women from the already small pool of pretty ethnic women.
I'm into white, Asian, and Latinas, sandcels can relax.

There is honestly not much of a diffrence between a western liberal and western nationalist. Both want to impose themselves on us it seems and benefit from our failures. The moment we drop family values is also the moment we will be exploited :cry:

The only reason a chad doesn't need family laws is because he can affort not to. That's it

She looks better than Kendall in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Maybe she is jus not my style but something repulse me about her
Same, she looks very fake, like she had a lot of procedures done, done really good but still artifical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
stacy tier atleast,makes my peepee hard

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214