Rate archbrah in this video

bathtubcel

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, RichardSpencel, mojopin and 3 others
I never knew you could be this cocky with a 12 inch frame.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, RichardSpencel, mojopin and 5 others
6/10 max,he needs to clear his acne

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
He is a good looking guy

Autism level when he exhales and then turns his head for the second time is beyond the ceiling tbh

• +1
Reactions: Soontm, Mansnob, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Never saw a guy as narcy as him. He has like 800 posts on here, almost all of them are related to his looks

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
I mog him i have infinite better picture then this

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and RichardSpencel
I mog him i have infinite better picture then this
Studyhacks and arceus are average guys i don't know why they are fighting, both are average looking. I mog them too easily.

Studyhacks and arceus are average guys i don't know why they are fighting, both are average looking. I mog them too easily.
arceus is a delayed autistic and I also mog him in motion.

Made me laugh thanks

• +1
Reactions: Coping and androidcel
When I see arcbrah:
07953CFF C6FA 4B23 99CB FF0D2253273A

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 470
Recessed facial features and small frame fuck him over.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
But he tries way too hard :feelskek::feelskek:
Is this really how he is? Or is he playing a character? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Mansnob
Strong PSL 6 tbh

the dude is actually very good looking, he legit looks like he could do some perfume advertisement if he had god tier skin, im actually serious

• +1
Reactions: badromance, mojopin, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 1 other person
the dude is actually very good looking, he legit looks like he could do some perfume advertisement if he had god tier skin, im actually serious
Legit every1 is jus trolling him he’s the best looking on here rn, he matches with 7s and 8s on tinder as well :chad:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and future chadlite
Legit every1 is jus trolling him he’s the best looking on here rn, he matches with 7s and 8s on tinder as well :chad:
PSL is a retarded system, he honestly looks like a male model, with some mild acne, plus he is an expert stylemaxxer

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Coping
PSL is a retarded system, he honestly looks like a male model, with some mild acne, plus he is an expert stylemaxxer
Don’t forget he’s 6’1 as well and bad boy maxed with cigs

Yep,or a bath model.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
His skin is legit disgusting.

I look waay better than him. Also, I'm taller. @Arceus300

Last edited:
im actually being honest no troll intended
I understand, still disagree strongly.

I have a better face than him, with a better harmony, with better skin, and I'm taller than him. And I lift, much better frame.

All in all, I mog him. That's all I need to say tbh.

I understand, still disagree strongly.

I have a better face than him, with a better harmony, with better skin, and I'm taller than him. And I lift, much better frame.

All in all, I mog him. That's all I need to say tbh.
your opinion on yourself is always going to be disregarded, the guy mogs you and outslays you.

your opinion on yourself is always going to be disregarded, the guy mogs you and outslays you.
Not just my opinion mate. Anyone with good eyes can do that.

Oh, and no he doesn't outslay me.

Not just my opinion mate. Anyone with good eyes can do that.

Oh, and no he doesn't outslay me.
Dude, you don't need no fucking good eyes for any of this, you two are both good looking, but he mogs you in motion, talking and facially, you look sad and depressed and mad for no reason, to us guys you look retarded, maybe to females you look different, but arcbrah definitely MOGS YOU INTO DEEP SEA AND THEN BACK OUT TO THE OUTER EDGE OF THE EXPANDING UNIVERSE AND THEN BACK TO ME AND THEN STRAIGHT BACK TO YOU.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Dude, you don't need no fucking good eyes for any of this, you two are both good looking, but he mogs you in motion, talking and facially, you look sad and depressed and mad for no reason, to us guys you look retarded, maybe to females you look different, but arcbrah definitely MOGS YOU INTO DEEP SEA AND THEN BACK OUT TO THE OUTER EDGE OF THE EXPANDING UNIVERSE AND THEN BACK TO ME AND THEN STRAIGHT BACK TO YOU.
Heey I have a shit life ok? Of course I'm sad. maybe that's why I look sad, I have no clue honestly how I could change that

What do you mean by "to us guys you look retarded"?

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and badromance
your comments make sense,you changed my perspective,this guy has a lot of potential,look very good in motion

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite
Heey I have a shit life ok? Of course I'm sad. maybe that's why I look sad, I have no clue honestly how I could change that

What do you mean by "to us guys you look retarded"?
Guys can not rate guys like femoids do, to us males, you don't look anything special, but to foids you actually do, you're a good looking guy, im actually serious. The comment you made saying anyone with an eye can tell is what made me reply "to us you look retarded" because to most guys you look normal average blonde eurocuck, but that doesn't mean you mog arcbrah, because he honestly looked like a perfume model in that video, he has a model face with some acne and bloat which in 1-2 years he will mog hard, he also has a model mouth area.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Guys can not rate guys like femoids do, to us males, you don't look anything special, but to foids you actually do, you're a good looking guy, im actually serious. The comment you made saying anyone with an eye can tell is what made me reply "to us you look retarded" because to most guys you look normal average blonde eurocuck, but that doesn't mean you mog arcbrah, because he honestly looked like a perfume model in that video, he has a model face with some acne and bloat which in 1-2 years he will mog hard, he also has a model mouth area.
I'm not blonde. I'm not a cuck. He has a very feminine face especially the eye area. Wait till I bleach my hair black, then re-assess. Oh and within the next 3 months my jawline and zygos are gonna be 3x better. Then your mind will be changed im sure.

I'm not blonde. I'm not a cuck. He has a very feminine face especially the eye area. Wait till I bleach my hair black, then re-assess. Oh and within the next 3 months my jawline and zygos are gonna be 3x better. Then your mind will be changed im sure.
Sure, I'm open to changing my mind all the time, the comment I made is your state right now compared to his, you are both good looking and close to eachother in terms of PSL that it's just a matter of preference

Sure, I'm open to changing my mind all the time, the comment I made is your state right now compared to his, you are both good looking and close to eachother in terms of PSL that it's just a matter of preference
What do you mean by preference exactly? Regarding us

Hm, what's my phenotype called and what's his? I guess you're referring to some phenotype shit?
No, nothing to do with phenotype, but some girls will prefer you over him and vice versa, just like some will prefer brad pitt over leonardo dicaprio and vice versa, and just how you could choose xbox and i could choose ps4, simply a matter of preference

No, nothing to do with phenotype, but some girls will prefer you over him and vice versa, just like some will prefer brad pitt over leonardo dicaprio and vice versa, and just how you could choose xbox and i could choose ps4, simply a matter of preference
Hm so... It's not nearly as black-and-white as these PSL boards make it out to be, when it comes to female-to-male attraction?
I know it's a fact that personality is bullshit

He’s jacking off too this comment.

But yeah very good looking guy, (even if narcy prick)

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite
Hm so... It's not nearly as black-and-white as these PSL boards make it out to be, when it comes to female-to-male attraction?
I know it's a fact that personality is bullshit
personality isn't bullshit, most blackpill theories are retarded. And no it is not black and white as these retards make it out to be.
Race theory is the most legit shit ever. one example most PSL autists have never witnessed and dont like to admit:
Say we bring two 6PSL guys, one is moroccan, and one is german. both same height and frame, just different face and race.
German foids would choose the moroccan and moroccan girls would choose the german (This is just an example but shit like this actually happens and ive seen it and even autists in r/trp agree)

personality isn't bullshit, most blackpill theories are retarded. And no it is not black and white as these retards make it out to be.
Race theory is the most legit shit ever. one example most PSL autists have never witnessed and dont like to admit:
Say we bring two 6PSL guys, one is moroccan, and one is german. both same height and frame, just different face and race.
German foids would choose the moroccan and moroccan girls would choose the german (This is just an example but shit like this actually happens and ive seen it and even autists in r/trp agree)
Hm... So what you're saying is I should move my ass to South Korea and/or Japan and I could slay there?

Hm... So what you're saying is I should move my ass to South Korea and/or Japan and I could slay there?
Not necessarily, but you have a very high chance of slaying anywhere outside of your natural habitat because most guys where ur from look similar and have the same SMV

Not necessarily, but you have a very high chance of slaying anywhere outside of your natural habitat because most guys where ur from look similar and have the same SMV
So, I'm an autist so I apologize if I'm slow on the uptake now but

If my PSL in the West is 5-5.5, then how high would it be either in South East Asia (Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and Malaysia) and/or in East-Asia (Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Singapore)?

So, I'm an autist so I apologize if I'm slow on the uptake now but

If my PSL in the West is 5-5.5, then how high would it be either in South East Asia (Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and Malaysia) and/or in East-Asia (Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Singapore)?
very high lol, a shit balding britcel is a 8psl in those countries,

very high lol, a shit balding britcel is a 8psl in those countries,
No way. Then when I wanted to meet these korean chicks who swiped right on me on tinder (70 in 1 hour at 11PM Korean Time which would 4PM in the West) to "have fun" why did they say no?