Rate ascension so far

jonathan_will

jonathan_will

Silver
Joined
Jul 23, 2026
Posts
688
Reputation
271
Rate my 3 month ascension and still going i am 15 years old.
 

Attachments

  • 2026-10-01-174543864.mp4
    2.9 MB
doing great icl, what have u been doing, bs?
Bs, mewing and maximising puberty because right now I am going through my peak growth and I still have a lot left and after that if my growth plates are still open i am thinking of running a cycle and i have grown an inche as well from 5,10 to 5,11
 
Bs, mewing and maximising puberty because right now I am going through my peak growth and I still have a lot left and after that if my growth plates are still open i am thinking of running a cycle and i have grown an inche as well from 5,10 to 5,11
what r you doing to maximize ur puberty?
 
what r you doing to maximize ur puberty?
Ok let me tell you. First of all I eat super clean and almost every nutrient my body needs daily I can't really get into detail for this but the most important are the bone density nutrients which are vitamin k2 and d, magnesium, calcium and zinc. So if you want to get a supplement for something get this and protein which is important for muscle growth as well. I generally do a lot of neck exercises to raise hyoid and better posture which clearly work don't listen to the ones saying that it's cope. Like I do three exercises chin tucks, rapid mouth openings and another variation of chin tucks which your head don't go up and down but forward and backwards idk if you understand like you have to put your head backwars and create a double chin. For the mandible what helps is hard chewing. You can eat gum to put mechanical force on the jaw but your diet has to also consist many hard foods preferably raw but those that are safe to eat raw. For example i eat like two raw carrots daily which also helps with colouring. If you are in puberty your jaw is highly adaptable to this force but even to adult bones i think overtime it can have an impact. Sleep is very important. If you want the absolute maximum hormone release like me not only do you have to get at least 8 hours but also sleep at the same time and wake up at the same time every day and make sure no blue light for the last 30 minutes before you sleep so that you can get into deep sleep. Because I want to be on my phone for example what i do is go my phone's settings and activate the white-gray screen. This way everything appears white-gray without any colours that trigger your brains alarm system and also sleep on your sides. Next is the gym. Not much to say for this just hit good workouts preferably 2 sets to failure and generally push yourself like get 6-7 reps. Also throughout the day hard mewing also helps as it also put mechanical force on the maxilla though I haven't really noticed much from it but what i did notice was that it definitely tightens the hyoid muscles making them higher. Now okay of course genetics play a major role in development but I believe that most people do not reach their genetic ceiling and to absolutely do that you have to stay very consistent. The height is mainly genetics but the mandibular and face i believe during puberty are highly adaptable and responsive. You might need to have decent genetics but doing all this can give you some changes like in millimeters to your face and that's facial attractiveness is about like a bad face from an attractive face can literally just have a difference of millemeters. Combine this with bonesmashing and you will get really good results.
 
  • +1
Reactions: SachaJaat

Similar threads

E
Replies
0
Views
17
elliot564
E
I
Replies
1
Views
21
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
jonathan_will
Replies
7
Views
46
jonathan_will
jonathan_will
ZAN3
Replies
0
Views
30
ZAN3
ZAN3
alexum
Replies
15
Views
82
alexum
alexum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top