Rate ascension

A

alexum

Iron
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Posts
99
Reputation
20
IMG 0012
IMG 0013
IMG 0087
IMG 4112
IMG 4087
IMG 4021
 
Insane leanmax, lower third definition is night and day. Hmtn/htn
 
  • +1
Reactions: alexum
how did ur ramus grow so much
 
same for supras?
Yes but I’d say that holding my eye brow muscle low for a period of time also would have just became my natural position which my fraud how much my brow ridge changed also puberty hormones and also good diet
 
Hexum type slickback or no
my opinion I think it takes a lot to pull off slick back but I would just grow it out in some way maybe not to long at the back
 
Kk but it needs to be mostly off the forehead tbh bcs my tfwhr is too low as it stands
 

Similar threads

C
Replies
10
Views
108
cjf
C
rs_psl
Replies
7
Views
69
rs_psl
rs_psl
rs_psl
Replies
17
Views
115
tesertrue
tesertrue
A
Replies
10
Views
107
foidslayer2006
foidslayer2006
rs_psl
Replies
23
Views
94
rs_psl
rs_psl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top