Rate Astro in filter frauded video he uploaded 1 min ago

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
needs surgery asap

He’s bloated

He should get a haircut appropriate for a full grown man.

he looks like someone that would mew hard and bonesmash with hammers..just assuming

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Effortless
like someone said before, he looks the best out of a terrible phenotype

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope

astrosky is one of the most overrated ppl in the pslosphere

hes literally wearing a hoodie to cover his short ramus, using a white filter to further exaggerate his white halo, and he's squinting his lower eyelids so dang hard he looks retarded.

View attachment 140056
astrosky is one of the most overrated ppl in the pslosphere

hes literally wearing a hoodie to cover his short ramus, using a white filter to further exaggerate his white halo, and he's squinting his lower eyelids so dang hard he looks retarded.
I was wearing a hoodie because it was cold you dense block head. I’m not even squinting also the filter was to change things up with style. You are so off the mark for the reasons I do things it’s like a comical story that writes it’s self!

You might do these things to fraud but I don’t function like you frauds. Lol at the squint claim. I’m bloated as hell too. Just woke up there.

I was wearing a hoodie because it was cold you dense block head. I’m not even squinting also the filter was to change things up with style. You are so off the mark for the reasons I do things it’s like a comical story that writes it’s self!

You might do these things to fraud but I don’t function like you frauds. Lol at the squint claim. I’m bloated as hell too. Just woke up there.
I mean I don't know if ur the real astrosky but even unfrauded, u still omg me by 4-5 PSL facially

I'm the one with deformities here picking at chadlites/chads

I mean I don't know if ur the real astrosky but even unfrauded, u still omg me by 4-5 PSL facially

I'm the one with deformities here picking at chadlites/chads
Your rating is what bothers me. It’s the assumption that I’m trying to hide something. I don’t like the feeling of ice cold temps on my ears so I wore a hood.
Your rating is what bothers me. It’s the assumption that I’m trying to hide something. I don’t like the feeling of ice cold temps on my ears so I wore a hood.
I can’t edit my comment. I meant your rating doesn’t Bother me. Sorry