D

Deleted member 25377

if looks could killl
how autistic out of 8

Attachments

• 57B765D2-454F-48FC-8C60-DB8B472DA068.png
    57B765D2-454F-48FC-8C60-DB8B472DA068.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
One rhino and eyebrow shaping away from slaying.

Also jfl @ you cuck venting about inceldom.

One rhino and eyebrow shaping away from slaying.
Rhino for what lol, you're so fucking obsessed with rhino, rhino for men is only in case of crooked nose.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 25667
Rhino for what lol, you're so fucking obsessed with rhino, rhino for men is only in case of crooked nose.
I'm "obsessed" with rhino because many people need it just like many users here are "obsessed" with bimax. Decent cope though.

"Muh non nt isn't real bro, it's all about looks." Give this guy a normie brain transplant and he's the popular lightskin slayer who already has a body count of 15+ by grade 11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25794, Deleted member 25377 and Allornothing
I'm "obsessed" with rhino because many people need it just like many users here are "obsessed" with bimax. Decent cope though.
THIS GUY DOESN'T NEED A FUCKING RHINO FUCKING IDIOT, YOU THINK THAT TELLING SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T NEED A FUCKING SURGERY IS funny. IT'S NOT. STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO GET SURGERIES FOR NO SENSE, THIS GUY HAS A PERFECT NOSE, BUT TOO PERFECT, WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, WHAT HE NEEDS IS MORE EYEBROW DENSITY, THAT'S ALL. NOT A FUCKING RHINO. FUCKING BASTARD .

• Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
THIS GUY DOESN'T NEED A FUCKING RHINO FUCKING IDIOT, YOU THINK THAT TELLING SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T NEED A FUCKING SURGERY IS funny. IT'S NOT. STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO GET SURGERIES FOR NO SENSE, THIS GUY HAS A PERFECT NOSE, BUT TOO PERFECT, WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, WHAT HE NEEDS IS MORE EYEBROW DENSITY, THAT'S ALL. NOT A FUCKING RHINO. FUCKING BASTARD .
Didn't read, I'm suggesting how this guy can stop crying about his "inceldom" like a cuck. Something you could probably relate to. His nose and eye area make him look weak and doesn't contrast well with him being black. Again, whatever you said – decent cope man.

don't listen this fucking autistic brainless not even human being bastard, he is a fucking clown that should be banned. Seriously. telling someone with a perfect nose to get surgery, those people don't know how much damage they're doing cause they're fucking stupid. DUDE, you don't need any surgery, try to get more eyebrow density and get more muscle+frame that's all. You're handsome

"Muh non nt isn't real bro, it's all about looks." Give this guy a normie brain transplant and he's the popular lightskin slayer who already has a body count of 15+ by grade 11
True it's kind of pathetic that many decent looking users here are virgins, especially at ages where most men are ugly and girls have low standards. At the end of the day it's just narcissism and refusal to accept anything below perfection (women fawning over you and approaching you).

Lmao wtf. Fucking mogs the shit out of me
@Blackgymmax rate this nigga

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
At the end of the day it's just narcissism and refusal to accept anything below perfection
No it's not.

These guys genuinely are neurodivergent. Their brain chemistry deviates somewhat majorly from the average person's.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
No girls then hes ugly, simple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
True it's kind of pathetic that many decent looking users here are virgins, especially at ages where most men are ugly and girls have low standards. At the end of the day it's just narcissism and refusal to accept anything below perfection (women fawning over you and approaching you).
It's because we are out of society, i had the chance of losing virginity and i denied it 3 years ago so it's like we don't really care about society, about having friends, going out. Now i care but i don't have enough social circle to go out to get a girl.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
No it's not.

These guys genuinely are neurodivergent. Their brain chemistry deviates somewhat majorly from the average person's.
Yes, it's true, im very different to people since im a teeenager, when i was a kid i was average, like everybody, similar mindset. But then something happened in my life and i changed, a mental trauma caused by some threats to death, i began a new life being way smarter but also socially ankward someway, not to a high level, just like you don't understand people and you can be alone at home and enjoy your stay all day. I don't regret of this experience but to me it happened like this, if it wasn't because of this experience i would have ended up with a girl surely but i would completely stupid and i wouldn't be boosting my career in my 10s

i had no hoes in hs due to posting on looksism and .is

up

Attachments

• AAC6BD8E-E663-4279-80C5-8CBFE05F9D3D.webp
    663.1 KB · Views: 0
this was larp btw to see her reaction . so i would be posted
on incel tears to see all the virtue signaling . i'm quite NT irl and low inhib and get iois from mtns at 5'9

his face would change in reaction to his profound change in vibration