Rate average curry girl (+ UK is hard mode = undisputable proof)

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

These are people who viewed profile. As you can see I had 2 likes and about 1 in 50 people like my profile (see 0:21 and 0:31 sec). That literally makes me a BOTTOM 2% man

I need to stop calling myself a "decent" curry. I am not. I am legit trucel SMV with this state

Idk how the algos works but when I first joined this app I was getting 1 like in approx 14 views. Which I assumed was high MTN since even when I ran Chadlite experiment (@ascenddedd( he only did 1.5x better despite being 6'2 and Chadlite, I had to larp him Arab to get good quality likes). But now I am legit incel.

Meanwhile in the USA females are mch better

I counted 13 LIKES here compared to only 2 in the UK and I was swiped on by LESS females here.

UK = IMPOSSIBLE MODE ( I am trucel)

USA = NORMAL DIFFICULTY (I am MTN)

@Zizou @yeeyeeslayer @kwacker777

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hamdan, Corleone, Fiqh and 6 others
just give up and marry a fob stacy atp i know its not ideal but u gotta cut ur losses, take the L and settle for one if shit gets too brutal

• +1
Reactions: Zizou
@InnerVoid @Mixed Slayer @Fiqh

just give up and marry a fob stacy atp i know its not ideal but u gotta cut ur losses, take the L and settle for one if shit gets too brutal
Her or death as incel!!!!!

Images 2
Pic 1658731135 a89d5 1

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230 and gribsufer1
My favorite losers I have a question how many days did spend in this shitty website what a losers
kys @anthony111553

• WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist
You probably just are narcy and overrate yourself.

I would happily experience near death pain pain and torture just to give her a peck on the cheek :)
I would only experience that for a kiss of that one 12 year old arab girl tbh ngl

• JFL
At least I have my own life and goals not like you fuckers 🤣
kys u shitalians look half curry half goatfucker half the time

In USA they don't have options. They have to settle for me. In UK there are 100 Muslims were sq kilometres. I am invisible there.
might as well go for a american muslim girl, sure their pussies have been ravaged by white murican football players and fratboys in college but allah is the most forgiving, and they're ready to start a new leaf with you!!!

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 58230 and SecularIslamist
might as well go for a american muslim girl, sure their pussies have been ravaged by white murican football players and fratboys in college but allah is the most forgiving, and they're ready to start a new leaf with you!!!
I legit wanna go Jewmerica for moneymaxxxing. But I would kill my bloodline there even if I did ascend.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
what app is this

what app is this
Muzz. It's impossible mode even for BWC. No one believes me. Trad values + femcel curry is giga hard mode even for chad.

• Woah
Reactions: socialcel
Muzz. It's impossible mode even for BWC. No one believes me. Trad values + femcel curry is giga hard mode even for chad.
unrelated but ur main problem is ur height at 5'7, if you were 6'0 or at least 5'10 you would be chadpreet with ur face and jaw and i reckon ur OLD results would be drastically better.

height is ur limiting factor rip

• So Sad
unrelated but ur main problem is ur height at 5'7, if you were 6'0 or at least 5'10 you would be chadpreet with ur face and jaw and i reckon ur OLD results would be drastically better.

height is ur limiting factor rip
*5'7.5 :forcedsmile:

I'm larping 5'9. I don't think it is that big of an issue btw. Average guy in here is 5'7 - I swear. I even created a fake girl account to check.

Like I said when I ran experiment with ascended who is a full 1-2 PSL above me did shit.Better than me ofc but still shit. This app is just impossible mode I swear. Foids don't know what they want.

Then why would anyone use it. jfl
To destroy themselves.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and yeeyeeslayer
@ascendedd are you in the US now? Get on Muzz you will slay. Hurry before they fuck 100+ guy before 20th birthday.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
@ascendedd are you in the US now? Get on Muzz you will slay. Hurry before they fuck 100+ guy before 20th birthday.
I am in US but i am 18 so they will ditch me automatically cuz i am youngcel

• +1
I am in US but i am 18 so they will ditch me automatically cuz i am youngcel
Spend next 2-3 years studymaxxing and marry 18/19 yo JB at 21/22.

I went down the route of 'muh muh I'll get a good career and stable finance at 25 then marry'. 90% of all the good women are gone by then.

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
Spend next 2-3 years studymaxxing and marry 18/19 yo JB at 21/22.

I went down the route of 'muh muh I'll get a good career and stable finance at 25 then marry'. 90% of all the good women are gone by then.
I will marry a 19 yo once i am 26, i will passportmaxx an afghan stacy from afghanistan bru

• Love it