rate bass tiktokcel

lestoa

lestoa

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

long midface ratio, big forehead (that's why the nigger hides it), 5.10 tall JFL fucking manlet, frauded eye area and make up fucking NiggErZ. Only appeal to fucking 4,11 egirl borderline femcels who rot all day on reddit JFL

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink and murdah

long midface ratio, big forehead (that's why the nigger hides it), 5.10 tall JFL fucking manlet, frauded eye area and make up fucking NiggErZ. Only appeal to fucking 4,11 egirl borderline femcels who rot all day on reddit JFL

looks weird

• +1
Reactions: nathan and lestoa
Only men in the comments not even 1% surprised. His type of face is the autistic equivalent of gymcels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, silencio, ggg.tv🤫 and 8 others
atomic faggot

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Frauded af

• +1
Reactions: killuarush, murdah and nathan
looks uncanny

• +1
Reactions: silencio, murdah and nathan
the problem with blackpill is it inevitabely is gay because its focussed on mens appearances

so if you get all the ideal surgery youll end up looking feminine and using filters on top of that makes you look like a fag instead of just being a gl actor in the old days

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, arab_chink, murdah and 1 other person
probably mtn unfrauded

He frauds. But he’s clearly at the very minimum high CL. Very obviously chad.

However, his comments are full of fucking men. Not a SINGLE female, he quite literally has zero appeal, they probably all think he looks uncanny and weird

IMG 1162
IMG 1161

Meanwhile this guy that, if he joined and asked for a rating would be called boneless and MTN simply shows his face responding to a comment and his comment section is literally full of females. Not a single man in his comment section.

IMG 1163
IMG 1164
IMG 1165

This is why PSL is nothing more than a meme.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ltsOver, Allornothing, ggg.tv🤫 and 2 others

However, his comments are full of fucking men. Not a SINGLE female, he quite literally has zero appeal, they probably all think he looks uncanny and weird

View attachment 2950695View attachment 2950696

Meanwhile this guy that, if he joined and asked for a rating would be called boneless and MTN simply shows his face responding to a comment and his comment section is literally full of females. Not a single man in his comment section.

View attachment 2950699View attachment 2950700View attachment 2950704

Wish u knew how female psychology works lmao this doesnt mean shi

I genuinely don't think he is even in the chadlite range, he has too many falios in my opinion he has just nichemaxxed very hard

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
I genuinely don't think he is even in the chadlite range, he has too many falios in my opinion he has just nichemaxxed very hard
Debatable opinion but to my brain he renders as chad and nothing less, nose looks a little weird, nichemaxxed yeah heavily. He is strictly male gaze though it’s so weird. Just me as a biological male proves to me that his entire appeal is just for straight men to admire.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Debatable opinion but to my brain he renders as chad and nothing less, nose looks a little weird, nichemaxxed yeah heavily. He is strictly male gaze though it’s so weird. Just me as a biological male proves to me that his entire appeal is just for straight men to admire.
Me as a biological male saying this*

regardless of how he renders to use he’s around htn psl wise which is the system you were criticizing

looks like an ogre ngl

• +1
Reactions: nword49
the burden of proof is on you, you’re the one claiming he’s chad
Look at his fucking face. If you stood next to him you’d look like a subhuman virgin incel.

Look at his fucking face. If you stood next to him you’d look like a subhuman virgin incel.
no? he has a bunch of flaws even op pointed a few of them out

Frauding final boss

no? he has a bunch of flaws even op pointed a few of them out
Long midface, nose, forehead yes. Frauded eye area no. Makeup no. 5’10 manlet okay. Still chad

• JFL
Keep glazing him u fat nignog he’s a frauding ogre he’s not going to give u his shit course for free fat fuck

• +1
the problem with blackpill is it inevitabely is gay because its focussed on mens appearances

so if you get all the ideal surgery youll end up looking feminine and using filters on top of that makes you look like a fag instead of just being a gl actor in the old days View attachment 2950670
It depends on who u go with for surgery:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: mug
Keep glazing him u fat nignog he’s a frauding ogre he’s not going to give u his shit course for free fat fuck
I don’t want it. He looks like an ogre, I would rather be me than him. Me now already has more appeal than him now. Never in a million years would I strive to be anything like this guy.

However, calling him a normie is fucking retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and mug
It depends on who u go with for surgery:feelshehe:
imo surgery is gay

for cantho plasty lip filler implants rhinoplasty

all of it makes you look gay:feelswat:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink and nword49
imo surgery is gay

but i need genio and rhino to be chad

IMG 2819

Jus cover all of ur shit features with ur hair and get worshipped by discord emos theory
Long midface, nose, forehead yes. Frauded eye area no. Makeup no. 5’10 manlet okay. Still chad

imo surgery is gay

But we need it to ascend????, plus ghats like saying amnesia is a fag

• +1
but i need genio and rhino to be chad
naw i saw u bro you just need to lose weight

ur 14 you have 6 years of facial development left

just lose some weight eat plenty of protein and start lifting

you'll be good in a year promise

naw i saw u bro you just need to lose weight

ur 14 you have 6 years of facial development left

just lose some weight eat plenty of protein and start lifting

you'll be good in a year promise
*15 and i’m lifting currently and have been for the past 7 months but thanks

But we need it to ascend????, plus ghats like saying amnesia is a fag
well he is :lul:

but honestly most people dont need surgery to get a gf

unless ur concerned on improving your face for aesthetics but girls dont care if your baseline is good

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: nword49 and arab_chink
well he is :lul:

but honestly most people dont need surgery to get a gf

unless ur concerned on improving your face for aesthetics but girls dont care if your baseline is good
I mean not really,
Would you think his baseline is good?
78EA0F88 DF49 4CE8 8A7B 15AFC5CBD3C8

• +1
*15 and i’m lifting currently and have been for the past 7 months but thanks
you're in the mog battle right? when i was 14 i was pretty chubby and its well known you dont reach your full potential if you are chubby because fat secretes estrogen. im just saying dont worry about surgery until your healthy :D

you're in the mog battle right? when i was 14 i was pretty chubby and its well known you dont reach your full potential if you are chubby because fat secretes estrogen. im just saying dont worry about surgery until your healthy :D
yeah

• +1

He has a model tier jaw and hollow cheeks you retard.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, nword49 and mug

He also has outstanding eye area bruh
Nigga I can see he's lite+ even from a distorted shit video

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, mug and nword49
its not terrible and depending on age he'll look better as he gets older
Well funny enough, he told me that no girl ever wanted to talk to him, so he took matters in his own hands and got what he always wanted!!!
5ACC7625 0732 4355 BD64 E48F0B242FC5

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and mug
He also has outstanding eye area bruh
Nigga I can see he's lite+ even from a distorted shit video
His eye area is not “outstanding” jfl it’s average

Is
His eye area is not “outstanding” jfl it’s average
It's not average. You're comparing it to your eye area which is also very good lol

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
is that you bro?

good job
I wish lol, i have a good base but i have bad features, soon enough ill get surgery and ascend to chad