Rate bbc physique after 5 month training

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken

My last experience with dating apps was desatreous, and crushed my self esteem..
Do you think if i try my luck back on it, I could have a chance to get some ltb-beckies?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, CristianT, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Wtf bro? you call this a "physique" take it seriously or get on roids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 16369, TDriver and 4 others
Wtf bro? you call this a "physique" take it seriously or get on roids
i will ad bbc to the tittle, bcause for some strange reasons. Theses threads always have the most replies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nitesik, EasternRightWinger15, TsarTsar444 and 17 others
You look nigerian. Minus the chest insertions.

Me being a fellow nigerian (only 10%) you should have a better physique than this. You most likely having an imbalance. I would get blood work done. Probably not low t but elevated prolactin levels

Speak to @Vermilioncore if you have any questions

V/R
Dr. S
24A364ED 3951 4CA5 9D07 DABC4E0DAEE5
I

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Sigmamale, Vermilioncore and 2 others
I’m the confirmed highest t user here btw

And it’s no coincidence that I’m mulatto

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Sigmamale, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person

Me being a fellow nigerian (only 10%) you should have a better physique than this. You most likely having an imbalance. I would get blood work done. Probably not low t but elevated prolactin levels

V/R
Dr. S
View attachment 1658450I
When I go ER i'll make sure your visiting

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Manu le coq
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, fjor2096, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others

V/R
Dr. S
View attachment 1658450I
It’s over:feelswah:
I wish i was a 5’5 high t (without looking like it), autistic narcissic mulatto. It’s over:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
It’s very average

• So Sad
Reactions: Manu le coq

V/R
Dr. S
View attachment 1658450I
Your estrogen is hella high, and your free test is a little low.

It’s very average
Don’t listen to this nigga. She is black overweight 40 year old female that talks shit about every black person here btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Cidre enjoyer, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Your estrogen is hella high, and your free test is a little low.
What do you think it is because this test didn’t say it. Over for my 1355 testosterone genes that @GetShrekt wish she had

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
What do you think it is because this test didn’t say it. Over for my 1355 testosterone genes that @GetShrekt wish she had
Oh my bad, I thought the first number was free test, it's just in different units. Your estrogen is pretty high though, mine was close to ten, which is clinically low... It's like, do my nuts even work? I have low t and low e

Oh my bad, I thought the first number was free test, it's just in different units. Your estrogen is pretty high though, mine was close to ten, which is clinically low... It's like, do my nuts even work? I have low t and low e
Yes me and my doctor ignored the E number for now even though it’s bordering on too much to focus on prolactin. Don’t really care about my e since I have 1300 test

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yes me and my doctor ignored the E number for now even though it’s bordering on too much to focus on prolactin. Don’t really care about my e since I have 1300 test
Yeah, the numbers don't really matter, it's more about how you feel. If you're able to go around fucking gooks, then your levels are fine

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
Judging from your faint reflection, you seem Tyrone

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nitesik and Manu le coq
post pics cant open imgur for some reason\

post pics cant open imgur for some reason\
Sorry i can’t for security and privacy reasons, try to load the link on another bowser or on your cellphone

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
looking good

• Love it
you a french bbc?

" just run BBC game bro" :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

What type of bbc are u? That will determine the physique u are able to build in the coming years.

West african bbcs have great muscle-building genetics and lots of fast twitch muscle fibres. East african bbcs are built more like marathon runners.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fogdart and Manu le coq
No i’m not, i’m from uk.

What do u mean by that?
just go to white/curry women

and with youre blackonfidence just insinuate to them youre packing and you will give her a good night

• JFL
just go to white/curry women

and with youre blackonfidence just insinuate to them youre packing and you will give her a good night
so you're telling me that I should aproach random non black women, and told them thatI have a big dick right

What type of bbc are u? That will determine the physique u are able to build in the coming years.

West african bbcs have great muscle-building genetics and lots of fast twitch muscle fibres. East african bbcs are built more like marathon runners.z
somali IQ and dark triad maxxed

west african

strong village defender
rapist

• JFL
Last edited:
  • WTF
You look ok, but 5 months is nothing. Just beginner gains.
Come back in 1 year and 7 months.

Is that Marvel Fitness?
i don't kno this guy I saw him on reddit, i think it's a french instagamer or something

• +1
Reactions: Racky
5 months? feels good to be nigerian mogger cos i did that in 1 month. But anyway stop calling yourself a BBC and keep training

• WTF
5 months? feels good to be nigerian mogger cos i did that in 1 month. But anyway stop calling yourself a BBC and keep training
I hate nigerians, i’ll kill you and rape ur corpse. But before that i will force you to wear a dress and rape you for 3 nights.

My last experience with dating apps was desatreous, and crushed my self esteem..
Do you think if i try my luck back on it, I could have a chance to get some ltb-beckies?

how many times you jizzed on that mirror?

• JFL
This physique or death