Rate before and after hardmaxx

He prolly had an Infinix smartphone with lens distortion enough to make Jordan barret look normal.
you are a retard oml

• +1
Reactions: greycel
He prolly had an Infinix smartphone with lens distortion enough to make Jordan barret look normal.
mEwiNg mAn! :soy:
IMG 1051
IMG 0890

Also jfl at not PSL Icon, he mogs (PSL) all the PSL Icons other than potentially Isaac Moreno, Hernan Drago and Hexum:
IMG 1052
IMG 0889

The abysmal Post/Rep is starting to make sense. One of the worst I think I’ve ever seen

• +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster, F36 and Deleted member 63781
Have you seen that picture of him that everyone shares? Where he doesn't look like a boneless cuck?
idk what ur talking about

send the photo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster and greycel
Couldn't find that particular one where he was looking upwards slightly into a camera. It's on the forum somewhere
This one?
IMG 1053

At this point he already started getting surgeries

This one?
View attachment 2951049
At this point he already started getting surgeries
No he was looking at the camera. Everywhere I've seen it it's said to be his before picture where he looked really similar bone-wise to his current look. That wasn't a side profile btw. Looking for that picture I have come across more of his pictures and he does have a lot of trash pictures to the point where I'm starting to think that maybe he was trash looking and that picture presented as evidence isn't actually a before picture.

Anyways how do you rate?

• +1
Reactions: greycel