FqgrZmaXoAEsWsY

Fqecbg3WwAAWqSc

FqLvP4KWcAAmUP3

He claims Mughal ancestry btw JFL
(guy in the middle)

FqgrZmaXoAEsWsY

Fqecbg3WwAAWqSc

FqLvP4KWcAAmUP3
When did Razib claim Mughal era ancestry? You're literally lying about that shit jfl the only thing he's said is that many brown muslims try to claim ancestry from there and how his parents did the same.

He's also a 50 year old oldcel, married to a white foid with kids.

He looked better younger.
Razib khan 4

He looks better than a lot of dudes his age too.

Avarage subhuman

When did Razib claim Mughal era ancestry? You're literally lying about that shit jfl the only thing he's said is that many brown muslims try to claim ancestry from there and how his parents did the same.

He's also a 50 year old oldcel, married to a white foid with kids.

He looked better younger.
View attachment 2100867

He looks better than a lot of dudes his age too.
sorry for slandering you razib. didn't know u posted here

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb
sorry for slandering you razib. didn't know u posted here
JFL nah he's just a knowledgable guy who has done a lot of good scientific work in genealogy and ancestry and anthropology for Bangla folks and the field of anthropology as a whole so I respect him.

He's a flat normie for an oldcel. Probably would have been better looking when he was younger

Looks Persian enough for me

JFL nah he's just a knowledgable guy who has done a lot of good scientific work in genealogy and ancestry and anthropology for Bangla folks and the field of anthropology as a whole so I respect him.

He's a flat normie for an oldcel. Probably would have been better looking when he was younger
do you listen to his podcast? Glenn loury was being a dick to him randomly this week

Looks Persian enough for me
just a heads up but he never claimed that. he said that his family did and he was discussing the fraudulent claims people make about their ancestry.
do you listen to his podcast? Glenn loury was being a dick to him randomly this week
nah but I should. Don't really have time for podcasts as a uni studentcel. Reading is just more efficient.

just a heads up but he never claimed that. he said that his family did and he was discussing the fraudulent claims people make about their ancestry.
Looks brown enough to me

Looks brown enough to me