• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: med, normie_joe, try2beme and 1 other person
View attachment 2860462
and after compared to model like side
View attachment 2860463 View attachment 2860467
(i love to be delusional i know)
The morph is very unrealistic, it does not accurately represent bimax movements (it's moving your nasal bridge which never happens in le fort 1, it's moving your frontal bone, and the jaw movement only happens at the chin instead of the entire mandible, its not moving the maxilla, etc.). Irl the result would be better. I could make a fairly accurate morph later

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, Neroem and thatrandomteen
The morph is very unrealistic, it does not accurately represent bimax movements (it's moving your nasal bridge which never happens in le fort 1, it's moving your frontal bone, and the jaw movement only happens at the chin instead of the entire mandible, its not moving the maxilla, etc.). Irl the result would be better. I could make a fairly accurate morph later
Man i am begging you to . Goated user fr 😭😭

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med, silencio and Heatmiser
good potential bro

your nasal bridge and frontal bone development can't be considered great
, which means your eyes are not deep set but you'll cope with a small nose don't worry about it

• Love it
Reactions: thatrandomteen
sorry to bother buut could you please do that morph🙏

get a haircut for stratters

Ur entire face is recessed u dont compare to natty chad aeven after bimax ur Midface will be hollow and they might not even give u genio
first time i ve heard this and tbh i am open to ur opinion. But i cant understand why do ppl on here have opinions so diffrent from one another

Is that injection marks on your neck?

Genio not bimax

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
  • +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen