rate black foid

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
obviously she frauds just like every other girl but I can tell she wouldn't look that ugly unfrauded. you agree? @Blackgymmax

look at her long pfl vertically narrow eye area and orbital shape

the best looking black girls that I've seen always have a structure similar to her

obviously her nose is big but it looks good on her. she would look uncanny with a white girl nose

I know a black girl from my school that looks solid when frauding but I found a tiktok of her unfrauded and she's ugly. the main problem with her though was that she looks like a boy without fraudmaxxing and her nose shape is atrocious. basically she just didn't look feminine at all. looking back at her fraudmaxxed face, I can still see that she has too many masculine features and her nose shape is bad

but this girl looks like she would still look very feminine without the fraudmaxxing. this girl looks more feminine and innocent than all the "attractive hqnp white girls" that I see posted here. obviously she's definitely not innocent at all and probably fantasizes about lightskin dick all day but that's besides the point

• Love it
Reactions: fauxfox and thecel
Wait how the fuck did Knight return :feelsohgod:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Growth Plate
guy with a wig

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Growth Plate
lightskin or ova

she is ugly like all other shit colored niggers.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 15164, Deleted member 19997 and 5 others
@MarkCorrigan @PrinceLuenLeoncur thoughts?

is this the best you found XD

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
obviously she frauds just like every other girl but I can tell she wouldn't look that ugly unfrauded. you agree? @Blackgymmax

the best looking black girls that I've seen always have a structure similar to her

obviously her nose is big but it looks good on her. she would look uncanny with a white girl nose

I know a black girl from my school that looks solid when frauding but I found a tiktok of her unfrauded and she's ugly. the main problem with her though was that she looks like a boy without fraudmaxxing and her nose shape is atrocious. basically she just didn't look feminine at all. looking back at her fraudmaxxed face, I can still see that she has too many masculine features and her nose shape is bad

but this girl looks like she would still look very feminine without the fraudmaxxing. this girl looks more feminine and innocent than all the "attractive hqnp white girls" that I see posted here. obviously she's definitely not innocent at all and probably fantasizes about lightskin dick all day but that's besides the point

View attachment 1798151
She’s prob bbc only, that self hate shit only works for curries and gook women.

I’d say she is avg 5-6/10

• +1
3 prob. looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Growth Plate
unfrauded she would easily be a 2/10 on a white scale no doubt. she just looks like a blob with a big nose and forehead with ape lips xD

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16369, john2 and 4 others
I would pump her so full of cum she would make sloshing sounds everytime she walked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Thinking_Machine, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
Average.
fuckable with good ass but thats it

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, ManletBlackcel and Growth Plate
I looked through her vids and she's 16. I'm 16 too inb4 IT cucks read this thread
im an old man

and is it true you're the legendary darktriadpeter

• +1
Bruh what she looks like an average black woman. I have seen way better looking black women.

Bruh what she looks like an average black woman. I have seen way better looking black women.
kinda. shes basically the black version of e girls which is mediocre regardless

I love this pheno on black girls tbh, would date her

Reminder for y'all: Tyrone/Chad only.

She is alright, but imagine writing essays about her :feelskek:

View attachment 1798151
Eh