Rate bleachmaxxing Tik Tok prettyboymaxxer

Racky

Racky

Diamond
This is what happens when a Malian reads @enchanted_elixir threads

Jokes aside, what is certain is that he did some sort of skin lightening. He went from dark brown to yellow.
Look at the difference between the skin of his hands and that of his face here :ROFLMAO: :

His lips also look a bit different but maybe it's just the filters.
He also did some eyebrow maxxing. Do you think he overdid it with his eyebrows, do they look too artificially shaped?

I think he looks uncanny to be honest but maybe it's just me. Especially in that first video he showed for his "glow up" part but it might just be the filter + the grinning evil elf facial expression he's making + camera distortion.
What makes him look uncanny? How would you rate him and what are his main failos/:feelswah:?

Front and side :
Oqoa

With longer hair :
Mal

Socials :

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and AscendingHero
Main failos? Black
/Thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Rt-Rust1, AscendingHero and 2 others
he looks 12

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, AscendingHero, zerotohero and 1 other person
View attachment 1721008

Jokes aside, what is certain is that he did some sort of skin lightening. He went from dark brown to yellow.
Look at the difference between the skin of his hands and that of his face here :ROFLMAO: :
View attachment 1721037
He also did some eyebrow maxxing. Do you think he overdid it with his eyebrows, do they look too artificially shaped?

I think he looks uncanny to be honest but maybe it's just me. Especially in that first video he showed for his "glow up" part but it might just be the filter + the grinning evil elf facial expression he's making + camera distortion.
What makes him look uncanny? How would you rate him and what are his main failos/:feelswah:?

Front and side :
View attachment 1721057
With longer hair :
View attachment 1721041

Socials :
Failos are shitty ratios, low dimorphism, hyperpigmentation, and his entire skull just isnt ideal nor aesthetic

Mirin the coloring ascencion, kinda, at least facially

Looks like he used some cheap ass bleach tho jfl

• +1
Reactions: Racky
View attachment 1721008

View attachment 1721037

Front and side :
View attachment 1721057
With longer hair :
View attachment 1721041

Socials :
+Horrible assymetry and a jawcel

• +1
Reactions: Racky