Rate Bollywood's pretty boy slayer - Kartik Aaryan

Loos good in edited stills with extreme squinting , doesn’t look good in candids -
B78C969E E40A 4114 8275 17F145ECCDAC

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
He is pretty overrated imo. Good colouring and eye area and nose but non existent Lower third not more than a psl 6.The guy I posted had a better chin and jaw than orb.
A 6? I think he mogs by far, he looks insane. Pheno >>> Jaw
3b2910c798db65b6c1eae09544667eda

I don’t think that Potato head Ravi would get 5% as much right swipes as Hrithik on Tinder, take it from me
Keep coping
Ravi mogs Hritnik and everyone else you posted

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and bernanddrago
Even bloated and in that pic he looks good tbh.
Nah man, look at his only good feature(the eye area) looking bad in that candid. He doesn’t have high class features or colouring(yellow undertones and patchy tan), in editing stills even Nick Squintman looks good

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
He is 42 and bloated in that pic. Tyson Ballou looks like shit now aswell
Tyson snorted half of Colombia. He's a MD. He definitely lived a healthier life.

Don’t fight with me bro, you live in England, do a Tinder experiment with Hrithik and Ravi with their best pictures and be honest with their best pictures and then post the results on this forum.
No I dont live in England. Cant do it
Here found the best pictures of each person, now tell me who mogs
Hritnik is literally invisible next to Ravi
vs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and bernanddrago
He is 42 and bloated in that pic. Tyson Ballou looks like shit now aswell
He looks bad in motion bro, which is the final deciding factor. Look at his lower third without the stubble and his eye area isn’t that good. A lot of models fraud like him, remember eye color frauder ‘Jorge Del Rio Romero’? and Nick Squintman too

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Most likely. Also some guys out here thinks he used GH to buff up.
It is likely that he would be using growth hormones as he smokes and keeping up with the stamina to buff up at his age is harder with natural means after being a smoker.

Share some photos, then I’ll decide. Cause people on this forum has a knack for going with any face that looks masculine enough and completely negates coloring, harmony and individual features. Even I saw a guy who seemingly mogged Hrithik, but when I looked closer, I came to a conclusion that this guy has negative canthal tilt, beard frauds, doesn’t have good individual features and is only surviving on a 6’2” height and that typical Indian fair skin with red undertones, that guy would be invisible in front of Hrithik, cause Hrithik looks good even in closeups. Even this guy with a more compact midface and good harmony isn’t as good looking as Hrithik in his 40s -
View attachment 1157979
hashtag golu

• JFL
Reactions: AhmedBakr
  • JFL
Reactions: AhmedBakr
Just choose a pic from when he's old and bloated theory

Hindu dindu bone cope

View attachment 1159554

Recessed chin, recessed browridge, fucked ratios, weird philtrum, bug eyes

Not hard to see who mogs

It's over for you

Post a lean pic of him and he mogs to another galaxy
View attachment 1159556
actually , i feel very stupid and low iq rn , yeah ur right , prime hritik mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and AhmedBakr
no he bone mogs hritik , golu has more compact midface and better cheekbones , bus he has good hair too
You sound like an autist, he doesn't have any good feature. What is this?!! -

Looks like he spends 12 hours a day with his face inside the commode

You're coping so hard

Yeah bruh he even mogs gandy then cos gandy looks shit here
View attachment 1159560
If only Hrithik had a more masculine face, he could easily beat Gandy, now he is somewhere in that pretty boy area but also well built, so not a complete pretty boy