Rate Brad Pitt's profile here

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
547b4b2

Decent. Enough to not drag down his front. Some people cope that pitt profile is incel tier but it's far from bad

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
recessed chin, if he wasn't statusmaxxed it would be over for him, boyo. 4.7 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
incel on right

Decent. Enough to not drag down his front. Some people cope that pitt profile is incel tier but it's far from bad
Pitt is very gl and unlike most celebrities I don't think it's to do with the familiarity principle.
recessed chin, if he wasn't statusmaxxed it would be over for him, boyo. 4.7 psl
Cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
i dont know why people like coping with Pitt's side profile, prob it makes them feel good and they can wank ohh i have better side than this subhuman Pitt, im good looking oh ah... truth is that his side profile is average, may be his maxilla isnt too good but wtf, most of females know this guy as best looking celebrite, nice fwhr, nice midface, very good eyes, very good jaw everything, even gigachads like O'Pry, Lachowski, Barrett or Gandy can only dream about his fame. His front is enough to cover average side and that's all.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil