Rate Brad Pitts skull (SKULL ONLY, NOT FACE)

D

Deleted

Lurker
0f1ce961033c489fc18dc44226320358

and how do i compare? (SKULL ONLY, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME HOW HE MOGS ME FACIALLY BUT RATE THE SKULLS)
Image0 18
Image0 19

Stop posting yourself fucking narcy cunt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, eyearea, Kingkellz and 14 others
he mogs u hard, facially too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, eyearea, john2 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted
this level of narcissism is just sad..

• +1
Reactions: eyearea, Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
Fuck his hairline so amazing

• +1
Reactions: WBC323
You gonna be bald at 21

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, william and Swolepenisman
6e6ce0f476fe230e828fb687d8cb344f.jpg

You can't have better hairline, 1NW at his 40s, amazing

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 616 and Nosecel
little wise guy

You gonna be bald at 21
Oooooof fr tho I want hariline lower to have that hairline I almost think I need the sides narrowed more so than lowering the top

Oooooof fr tho I want hariline lower to have that hairline I almost think I need the sides narrowed more so than lowering the top
wtf are you talking. Understood 0 :lul: :feelsmega:

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
this level of narcissism is just sad..
I’m not comparing my face to a 7 psl man, that would be stupid. I’m comparing my skull to someone who doesn’t have an ideal skull either

To OP: Brad has squarish skull, your look like egg sorry

wtf are you talking. Understood 0 :lul: :feelsmega:
Lmao I think I need hairline lowering but I'm not sure I need to lower mine vertically as much as have the temples narrower like look at the pic if him above someone posted his hairline looks fairly tall and straight but his temples are narrow as fuck

• +1
Dude why so narcy. Go outside and fuck some hoes but stop bragging in this forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, 7 rings, william and 1 other person
Lmao I think I need hairline lowering but I'm not sure I need to lower mine vertically as much as have the temples narrower like look at the pic if him above someone posted his hairline looks fairly tall and straight but his temples are narrow as fuck
Go for it xD

• +1
Dude why so narcy. Go outside and fuck some hoes but stop bragging in this forum jfl
I’m not braging mate, i’m asking about SKULL not FACE where i get mogged to hell and back, then to Narnia and then ti heaven just to get sent to hell again

I’m not braging mate, i’m asking about SKULL not FACE where i get mogged to hell and back, then to Narnia and then ti heaven just to get sent to hell again
They can't comprehend but also can't compare cause he has professional pictures while you're using phone pics

• +1
he mogs u facially

YOU LOOK LIKE UTTER SHIT, I WOULD BULLY YOU TO SUICIDE IRL. NEVER FORGET THIS LESSON

He has great skull man

You are really good looking bro (6PSL) and has more than a decent skull kinda similar to chad pitt.

we get it you're a chad now leave us alone

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek