Rate Brad Pitts skull (SKULL ONLY, NOT FACE)

Ur lower jaw is significantly smaller. His skull is wider and stays wide throughout. His failo is slight recessed maxilla

Ur failo is his failo, but he has better pheno

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Ur lower jaw is significantly smaller. His skull is wider and stays wide throughout. His failo is slight recessed maxilla

Do i have a recessed maxilla?

Do you think training my masseter will help with this?

Do i have a recessed maxilla?

Do you think training my masseter will help with this?

Slight recession.

U need to become mewcel and take vitamin k to grow chin/maxilla/zygos. Then u will be a tried and true skullmogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Slight recession.

U need to become mewcel and take vitamin k to grow chin/maxilla/zygos. Then u will be a tried and true skullmogger
I don’t get it though, are most people reccessed cause no one in my class has a very protruding maxilla we’re only 16 tho so that might be the reason
Slight recession.

Doesn’t vitamin k make u bald or something?

I don’t get it though, are most people reccessed cause no one in my class has a very protruding maxilla we’re only 16 tho so that might be the reason

Doesn’t vitamin k make u bald or something?

Dk about balding on vitamin k. A lot of niggas here are on it.

But yah most teens haven't developed jaw

Here's the desired maxilla side profile. Chin past nose by 2 cm. If ur chin isn't at ur nose u r recessed

Attachments

• 797C5FCB-F342-4E96-9BF1-C8E481BB5E7E.jpeg
    797C5FCB-F342-4E96-9BF1-C8E481BB5E7E.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 13
Dk about balding on vitamin k. A lot of niggas here are on it.

But yah most teens haven't developed jaw

Here's the desired maxilla side profile. Chin past nose by 2 cm. If ur chin isn't at ur nose u r recessed
You remove the frauding and he’s recessed if your chin needs to meet nose. Here’s me with same amount of head tilt
04C43B7F 0F43 4606 B062 68B7EF0DA905

Just out of interest @ArvidGustavsson is your father balding? or your grandfathers?

You remove the frauding and he’s recessed if your chin needs to meet nose. Here’s me with same amount of head tiltView attachment 283960

ur chin doesnt hit nose by a little bit. Gandys does. U actually can't fraud this. These angles don't move. U can measure them with straight line
maybe ur nose hits chin. But slightly
If u were more forward grown with bigger maxilla u would have better looking face. bigger maxilla higher cheekbones etc
Here's how gandy isnt frauding. Here he is looking down

Attachments

• 26FC31A7-1F01-4BBE-B10E-62BD121A98B2.jpeg
    26FC31A7-1F01-4BBE-B10E-62BD121A98B2.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
ur chin doesnt hit nose by a little bit. Gandys does. U actually can't fraud this. These angles don't move. U can measure them with straight line
maybe ur nose hits chin. But slightly
If u were more forward grown with bigger maxilla u would have better looking face. bigger maxilla higher cheekbones etc
Do you mean as in chin overshoots lips? here’s Gandys side with neutral head tilt
AED17775 9AE8 4FDA 8AFF B4BD7036197E

Low class pheno = ideal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401