• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
normie

class physique tho

• +1
Reactions: Arminius
normie

class physique tho
u consider him normie despite being so fucking huge ? i mean hes 6 2 and is massive i know him in real person and is huge, also his physique is so fucking good there are pics of hi before when he was 17 18 yo

u consider him normie despite being so fucking huge ? i mean hes 6 2 and is massive i know him in real person and is huge, also his physique is so fucking good there are pics of hi before when he was 17 18 yo
face is normie,

giga haloed by physique irl, obviously

• +1
Reactions: Arminius and RODEBLUR
Damian Hardung mogs

recessed, narrow faced cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Consider that guys here are rating face psl, not sexual appeal

All that matters for getting laid is sexual appeal, of which face is ONE factor. Guys here try to argue over how height, physique etc. should be factored in, but the truth is they have no fucking clue

Men are not women, so they cannot accurately predict what is going to make a girl horny. Even if they're gay, gay men are different than straight women. It's similar to how girls think certain girls are pretty who we aren't attracted to at all, and vice versa. Male vs female gaze

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana
Consider that guys here are rating face psl, not sexual appeal

All that matters for getting laid is sexual appeal, of which face is ONE factor. Guys here try to argue over how height, physique etc. should be factored in, but the truth is they have no fucking clue

Men are not women, so they cannot accurately predict what is going to make a girl horny. Even if they're gay, gay men are different than straight women. It's similar to how girls think certain girls are pretty who we aren't attracted to at all, and vice versa. Male vs female gaze
if u were a girl would u like him ?

if u were a girl would u like him ?
You're missing the point, idk cuz I'm not a girl

The answer is yes though, because I know countless guys who look exactly like that and absolutely slay

One of my best friends has an uncanny resemblance to him. Same physique at 6'1. He fucks really hot girls

• +1
You're missing the point, idk cuz I'm not a girl

The answer is yes though, because I know countless guys who look exactly like that and absolutely slay

One of my best friends has an uncanny resemblance to him. Same physique at 6'1. He fucks really hot girls
he confessed in a a and a he has fucked around 60 girls since he was 18 to 25

hairstyle doesnt suit him, he's good enough if he changes his hairstyle, dont wanna rate him off autistic psl cos he will slay irl regardless

he confessed in a a and a he has fucked around 60 girls since he was 18 to 25
Yea no surprise, that's average numbers for someone who looks like that

Yea no surprise, that's average numbers for someone who looks like that
Bulked up1

Bulkedup3

Face4

Face1

Lean

Lean1

thats my physique after training for 16 months, im 17 but im 5 6 ahhahahhahahahah

Guessing you're on gear right?

Fix acne, use tret and Microneedle, take Mt2, minox stubble, tattoos

Go around in plain black fitted T, jeans, white air force ones, gold chain

You will slay
u consider me a sexy or attractive guy ? im right now on accutane, in terms of irl how do u consider me ? i have been training cuz i was skinny as fuck and short, however im the shortest of my mexican friends, curiously on my friends group are just 2 american guys and we are the shortest ahahhaahhah, young mexicans are not short at all they are as tall or taller than most people in developed countries, therefore im the same height as a lot of mexican girls

Guessing you're on gear right?

Fix acne, use tret and Microneedle, take Mt2, minox stubble, tattoos

Go around in plain black fitted T, jeans, white air force ones, gold chain

You will slay
yup i have done blast and cruise, first cycle, 500 mg of test, second cycle, 300 mg of test and 150 mg of tren, third cycle, 100 mg of test 300 mg of tren

• +1
Reactions: Anomaly
How is he recessed?
i think hes not recessed he just doesnt have a wide or robust face and his cheekbones are almost unexistent but he is not so recessed in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and subhuman incel
u consider me a sexy or attractive guy ? im right now on accutane, in terms of irl how do u consider me ? i have been training cuz i was skinny as fuck and short, however im the shortest of my mexican friends, curiously on my friends group are just 2 american guys and we are the shortest ahahhaahhah, young mexicans are not short at all they are as tall or taller than most people in developed countries, therefore im the same height as a lot of mexican girls

Tbh? No. You look gay to me + you're short

But, you have potential. Do what I said and possibly you will be sexy. You'll certainly look way better. Being 5'6 isn't a death sentence if you physique and tat max with a decent face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

But, you have potential. Do what I said and possibly you will be sexy. You'll certainly look way better. Being 5'6 isn't a death sentence if you physique and tat max with a decent face
of course, im not gay hahaha, but lots of gays have made cold approaches to me, im attracted to a brown mexican girl, she is hot asf, big ass, and is 5 7, but i dont know if i should talk more with her maybe the answer is not good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725

i kissed her at a party but party is not real life, so i dont know, i just literally saw at her and suddenly we were talking and finished kissing

of course, im not gay hahaha, but lots of gays have made cold approaches to me, im attracted to a brown mexican girl, she is hot asf, big ass, and is 5 7, but i dont know if i should talk more with her maybe the answer is not good
It's cuz you literally look gay

Possibly the water distribution from your gear use. Test aromatizes in to estro. You're running high dose, so your estrogen levels are higher than women, giving you that gay look

i kissed her at a party but party is not real life, so i dont know, i just literally saw at her and suddenly we were talking and finished kissing
I mean if u kissed her and she kissed back ur fine dude. Stop over analyzing, see if she wants to chill one on one

It's cuz you literally look gay

Possibly the water distribution from your gear use. Test aromatizes in to estro. You're running high dose, so your estrogen levels are higher than women, giving you that gay look
but im also high test plus high e, i would like to have something with the girl, she got a lot of gay friends who know me, but im not gay

but im also high test plus high e, i would like to have something with the girl, she got a lot of gay friends who know me, but im not gay
The test doesn't matter, it doesn't affect water retention on its own. The estrogen is doing that

This is why I always caution young dudes on test lmao. They expect one thing, but what they actually get is a water balloon face

Again, simply ask the girl if she wants to chill, it's not complicated at all

• +1
I mean if u kissed her and she kissed back ur fine dude. Stop over analyzing, see if she wants to chill one on one
i dont really talk to her but i see her ig stories and she wants a bf not chilling thats what i see or read, i know her ex, hes friend of mine, i dont really know if shes interested in something casual

i dont really talk to her but i see her ig stories and she wants a bf not chilling thats what i see or read, i know her ex, hes friend of mine, i dont really know if shes interested in something casual
OVER

THINKING

ASK IF SHE WANTS TO CHILL

• +1
OVER

THINKING

ASK IF SHE WANTS TO CHILL
what i mean i just cant go and ask her out as my first words, i gotta find or say something interesting before and i have never done that hahaha, wish me luck

what i mean i just cant go and ask her out as my first words, i gotta find or say something interesting before and i have never done that hahaha, wish me luck
Yes you literally can

That's how it actually works

Good luck

Face 5.5, maybe 6. Halo'd heavily by physique and height.