dude wtf is going on....this thread shouldnt even be here :no:
just shows you the giga autism of this forum
April Autism GIF

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
dude wtf is going on....this thread shouldnt even be here :no:
just shows you the giga autism of this forum
Why????
BTW, Payton also seems autistic, in all the family photos he looks pretty awkward and out of place...
payton-gendron-family.jpg
57826369-10823305-Payton_Gendron_left_rear_dining_on_steam_crabs_with_his_brothers-a-102_1652749071200.jpg
16526510125236.jpg

Great bone structure + high T face. His only issue was bloat. Dude threw an otherwise good life away

Looks like someone from buffalo

Why????
BTW, Payton also seems autistic, in all the family photos he looks pretty awkward and out of place...
57826369-10823305-Payton_Gendron_left_rear_dining_on_steam_crabs_with_his_brothers-a-102_1652749071200.jpg
16526510125236.jpg

samoan tier facial structure

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Why????
16526510125236.jpg
leave it to looksmaxx.org to micro analyze a mass murderer's face the second it happens
yeah bro....he is so hott :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
leave it to looksmaxx.org to micro analyze a mass murderer's face the second it happens
Well, that's what we do here, I'm sure that if we were hired by the FBI, CIA or other agencies to analyze persons of interest, we could prevent such unfortunate incidents in the future...

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and oldcelloser
Yes I have watched it.

All these people were at the wrong place at the wrong time.
If the woman who got shot first (from this shooting) would have been like 1 minute later in front of the store she probably would still be alive.
Crazy to think about this.

I wonder what goes through the mind of these people the second before they see the shooter in front of them with the gun. And also what goes through the shooters mind, just being about to kill people like in a video game.
the women didnt look like she realized what was happening

the women didnt look like she realized what was happening
Situational awareness!
Always look around, be conscious of your surroundings, the people nearby, etc. and you could prevent many accidents or tragedies like this, if I were in front of that store, I could have stopped the shooter right there when he exited his car with a well placed bullet in his head.

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Growth Plate and Deleted member 2729
yeah bro....he is so hott :forcedsmile:
the guy had very good shooting skill, by the way.
crazy guy.
and wtf when shooting for a political reasons, to chose a bunch of regular struggling peoples, whom have obviously zero power and influence on the current situation

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser
the guy had very good shooting skill, by the way.
crazy guy.
and wtf when shooting for a political reasons, to chose a bunch of regular struggling peoples, whom have obviously zero power and influence on the current situation
it just happened again, elementary school, 20 kids dead :cry::feelscry:
did you see it?
Murica trully is a basketcase :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Gonthar
it just happened again, elementary school, 20 kids dead :cry::feelscry:
did you see it?
Murica trully is a basketcase :feelsrope:
Imagine just randomly getting 20 people killed. This is all false flag operations done by some organization so they ban guns in the US

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Biiyo03
What's crazy is that a week before this I was at Buffalo wild wings and I cursed that place because they lied to me on the phone about a boxing match they never showed.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
What's crazy is that a week before this I was at Buffalo wild wings and I cursed that place because they lied to me on the phone about a boxing match they never showed.
This exact same place in New York?

Called them back and talk to them: "Remember that boxing match you claimed you would show...Yeah...See what happens when you lie....? Isn't karma a bitch?".

• JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360
Called them back and talk to them: "Remember that boxing match you claimed you would show...Yeah...See what happens when you lie....? Isn't karma a bitch?".
U just gave me an idea on making an anonymous Google account and posting that as a review with the picture of the shooter

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
And also what goes through the shooters mind, just being about to kill people like in a video game.
Breivik said in court about when he went out to Utøya after the Oslo bombing. In court he said that when he met the guards on the island he said he hesitated to start shooting as they walked together up along the island, and he thought "it’s either now or never" and that he either gets arrested now or go through with what he had planned. He said he dreaded to start shooting and that he didn’t really want to do it (This was after his bomb in Oslo). Idk if he speaks truth, but it could give an idea of what goes through a killers mind who is about to start a rampage.

making an anonymous Google account
can you DM me how to do it please, since i tried dozens of shit methods and it asks me for a fookin phone number everytime ; cannot get around it
maybe if i try using a VPN from another country?.........where are you from? cause in Murica , where i am from, its standard operating procedure on websites to try to force you to give em as much info as you can :feelswhy::rage:

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
he was an actual chad hunk

16526510125236.jpg

he had communication with a fed informant online. was probably sending him hallucinogenics too