>twink dyel with no dimorphism

It began

• +1
Reactions: brownbread
Blast some hgh

• +1
21M 6ft 78kg ukcel. is it over for me
What the hell is wrong with your traps? Are those your clavicles? Are you flexing for pajeets? Either way it’s gay.

• Love it
Do you know what a candid means nigga?

• +1
This a selfie not a candid, High MTN. Also what’s wrong with your traps, are you flexing them?

• +1
This a selfie not a candid, High MTN. Also what’s wrong with your traps, are you flexing them?
Blasted test cycle before so there pretty big and i have rounded shoulders so there probably rounded forward

• +1
Reactions: N1666
What the hell is wrong with your traps? Are those your clavicles? Are you flexing for pajeets? Either way it’s gay.
Not flexing both my hands where on the phone and there pretty rounded

• +1
Could i possibly push HTN if i lower my body fat and try get bigger masseters. New on this dont really know what mtn and htn means but im guessing htn is above mtn

• +1
Also i dont grow any hair between my eyebrows i feel like they are far apart

Could i possibly push HTN if i lower my body fat and try get bigger masseters. New on this dont really know what mtn and htn means but im guessing htn is above mtn
Yes you have a good base. Leaning out will have a drastic improvement. On the normal scale MTN would be 5-6/10 and HTN would be a 7/10.

• +1
Yes you have a good base. Leaning out will have a drastic improvement. On the normal scale MTN would be 5-6/10 and HTN would be a 7/10.
Appreciate the comments nice one

• +1
Not flexing both my hands where on the phone and there pretty rounded
You can slay if you fix skin a bit. You should remember that in real life it’s different rating than PSL

• Love it
Tbh i dont use any dont do any skincare or put products on my face just wash with water twice a day could u recommend anything?
You can slay if you fix skin a bit. You should remember that in real life it’s different rating than

Tbh i dont use any dont do any skincare or put products on my face just wash with water twice a day could u recommend anything?
Just plain retinol. Don’t use ANY skincare products that aren’t 1-3 ingredients only. A bar of soap that’s natural is better than 99% of bullshit on the supermarket. You don’t even need soap it’s just so you smell good kek.

I also suggest you shave your goatee as it’s not that full. If you feel like this helps you react to this as im fucking up my rep ratio lately

• Love it
Just plain retinol. Don’t use ANY skincare products that aren’t 1-3 ingredients only. A bar of soap that’s natural is better than 99% of bullshit on the supermarket. You don’t even need soap it’s just so you smell good kek.

I also suggest you shave your goatee as it’s not that full. If you feel like this helps you react to this as im fucking up my rep ratio lately
Yeah i usually clean shave when i have the gote it shapes my face a bit but yeah that shits gone bro

Thanks for comments

Yeah i usually clean shave when i have the gote it shapes my face a bit but yeah that shits gone bro
Just do bluepill shit bro forget surgeries and shit. These looksmaxxers think that they will suddenly fuck women after getting surgeries meant for car crash victims

• +1
Just do bluepill shit bro forget surgeries and shit. These looksmaxxers think that they will suddenly fuck women after getting surgeries meant for car crash victims
Yeah im not interested in surgery’s the only thing i would get is a hair transplant when my shits cooked. My age kinda ruins abit too wish i found out about looksmaxxing when i was younger

21M 6ft 78kg ukcel. is it over for me
why is everyone meat riding this ugly guy, he looks like every other gymcel creep and ur head is titled to the left due to the huge blob of hair weighing more than a tyrones bbc xD

why is everyone meat riding this ugly guy, he looks like every other gymcel creep and ur head is titled to the left due to the huge blob of hair weighing more than a tyrones bbc
Does any1 in this world feel anything but hatred and sadneds bc of how ugly and unberabule u are?

• +1

Attachments

• 7884CDD9-6CD7-4585-B9E9-FD3E38FC140D.jpeg
    7884CDD9-6CD7-4585-B9E9-FD3E38FC140D.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 7B5F9CBA-CCC4-4CFE-9CE9-F1AC4F6D4A23.jpeg
    7B5F9CBA-CCC4-4CFE-9CE9-F1AC4F6D4A23.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Rawprimalooks
why is everyone meat riding this ugly guy, he looks like every other gymcel creep and ur head is titled to the left due to the huge blob of hair weighing more than a tyrones bbc xD
No ones meat riding, not even a gymcel i have the middest physique known to man kind and as for the hair ur probably norwood 5